Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Approaching/contacting a guy I like, help please !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone, I need advice about something.

Theres this guy that I really like and want to get to know better. He lives in my area and I have seen him around town. I was on myspace recently and to my suprise I came across his myspace, I was SO happy! I think it was fate! :yes:

Now, I know his name and stuff from his myspace, but I'm unsure of what to do next. I just want to get to know him a bit better, but I'm scared to message him because we dont know eachother at all, and I dont want to scare him off, because if I message him on myspace he will want to know how I got his myspace etc. What should I do? And other men out there would this frak you out if you were him ?

Comments

• Options
    maybe a friendly hi in a message or something along the lines of i know you around or something
  • Options
    hmmmm I was thinking this, but I dont want to creep him out
  • Options
    Oh grow a pair of balls and just do it. Or maybe just the second bit. :p I've got a few myspace friends who added me after seeing me out around town once, and I don't think any of them were creepy for adding me. If you can't approach him through myspace, then how the hell are you ever going to introduce yourself in person?
  • Options
    Go ahead and add him, then tell him you like him.

You see with men there isn't this dumb game to play like there is with women. No having to be sensitive or take it slowly or any of that. It's just an "I like you, do you like me?" situation.

Add him and message him. I wish girls did that with me.:)
  • Options
    99% of guys like the direct approach. (perhaps a slight exaggeration, but they at least like a direct approach to start with before you start playing hard to get :thumb: ) so just message him :yes:
  • Options
    bonbons wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I need advice about something.

Theres this guy that I really like and want to get to know better. He lives in my area and I have seen him around town. I was on myspace recently and to my suprise I came across his myspace, I was SO happy! I think it was fate! :yes:

Now, I know his name and stuff from his myspace, but I'm unsure of what to do next. I just want to get to know him a bit better, but I'm scared to message him because we dont know eachother at all, and I dont want to scare him off, because if I message him on myspace he will want to know how I got his myspace etc. What should I do? And other men out there would this frak you out if you were him ?

isn't it already that easy? msg him telling him you know him, because he lives in your area and if he fancies to meet up for a beer...

just don't put out too soon, I reckon, because myspace is knows for that and it might slim your chances of becoming something serious.