Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Cone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My girlfriend wants us to get hold of some more sex toys and mentioned the cone. Does anyone have one? Is it any good? The reviews on the site are all glowing, but that is to be expected(!) so I was just wondering if it's worth investing in, since they're pretty expensive.

Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Your sex life seems to have had a spicing up recently! :p

Did the chocolate go down well or would you rather not say?
  • Options
    Maybe 'cos I didn't have one before?! :angel:

To be honest, we didn't end up using it. Not by design, particularly. But I now have a jar of Nutella set aside in my bedroom for "emergencies", anyway... Wouldn't do if we ran out, now, would it?
  • Options
    The reviews I've seen of the cone are all pretty good too, it seems like it's worth the money. It's supposed to have loads of different settings apparently - there was a review of it in this month's Cosmo.
  • Options
    Cheers for that. It's been mentioned in other threads, but I thought someone might have one or sth. Maybe I'll blow some of my wages :chin:
  • Options
    I'm sorry, I was wrong, it was in this month's Company, not Cosmo. Could you and your girlfriend go halves on it and share it?
  • Options
    Yeah could do. I guess we'll discuss it when she gets back, now, since she's back on Sunday (hurrah!), but thanks for help.
  • Options
    me and my friend were talking about it a fw months back. Were impressed with the idea that you could use it whilst drying your hair and everything.
    how versatile!!
  • Options
    Phone the Cones Hotline

08457 504030

:D