Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

This Sucks!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im currently living away from home, in Slough, and have been for the past 4 months, i get suspended from work in slough so i decide to go back to my home to (Plymouth) and see family and friends and have a good time.

So saturday nite comes, i go out drinking, and i bump into a girl ive liked for ages, since school, but havent seen her for ages! we decide to meet up for a drink, phone call after phone call, she doesnt answere!! and i even said to her id move back to Plymouth to start going back out with her, and thats what ive done, ive put in a transfer with my work to move back to plymouth and now she fucks me around!

Shes all ive been thinking about, 24/7 i really cant beleive shes done this to me, atleast ill be back in plymouth where all me mates and family are so thats 1 good thing, but i feel so let down!!

just wanted to express my feelings thats all :crying:

Comments

• Options
    *hug*
  • Options
    Let me get this straight.. you were living away from home and came home for the weekend. You went out and ended up bumping into an old school friend who you got along with, shes ignoring you and rather than taking the hint you've decided to stalk her??
  • Options
    brad18 wrote: »
    phone call after phone call, she doesnt answere!! and i even said to her id move back to Plymouth to start going back out with her, and thats what ive done

Er, I'm pretty sure the latter explains the former.
  • Options
    brad18 wrote: »
    Im currently living away from home, in Slough
    That was your first mistake :p

Seriously, though, if she wasn't talking to you perhaps putting your life on hold wasn't the greatest idea. But moving back to your nearest and dearest can't be bad - there must be lots of eligible batchelorettes in Plymouth. At least, more than in Slough. That's from experience, by the way...