Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

2 Members online??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
We are lonely, right bung??

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    ?
  • Options
    it amazes me how many guests are on the forums at any one time.
  • Options
    Worth remembering that members who list themselves as hidden appear as guests not members - often we see a much bigger number of live members than you might percieve
  • Options
    O_o wrote: »
    it amazes me how many guests are on the forums at any one time.

MATE.
    AV.
    SWOON.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    Worth remembering that members who list themselves as hidden appear as guests not members - often we see a much bigger number of live members than you might percieve

Really ? So who are the extra members then Like it'll say 20 members online but only say 15 in the list ?
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Really ? So who are the extra members then Like it'll say 20 members online but only say 15 in the list ?
    Its for Jim to know and for you to find out :p
  • Options
    sadly - it is their choice to stay secret
  • Options
    I leave my computer on all day, so i must boost the members number alot and make thesite look popular
  • Options
    olaola wrote: »
    I leave my computer on all day, so i must boost the members number alot and make thesite look popular
    Not overly. You only appear when your actually on thesite or within 15 mins or so of activity.
  • Options
    even if you leave a page open, it'll log you off the system (make you unactive) after 15/30min. I cant remember which. (so you'll be offline/unactive)
  • Options
    No, you miss what i'm saying. Jim says that hidden members appear as guests not members. But there can be, as just was, 23 members online but only 20 member names in the list. If hidden members are included in the guests who are these other 3 members ?
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    No, you miss what i'm saying. Jim says that hidden members appear as guests not members. But there can be, as just was, 23 members online but only 20 member names in the list. If hidden members are included in the guests who are these other 3 members ?
    Maybe they appear in both?
  • Options
    Ah could be
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    mate.
    Av.
    Swoon.

:):)
  • Options
    nah, they don't appear in both - rubberskin may be right - that the member list does reflect the number of users but not the name - however I didn't think it was that way which might suggest a slight discrepency - that the list of usernames may be slightly out of synch with the user numbers.