Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

lack of communication or not?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im really happy being with my girlfriend, and i know shes happy being with me. i feel like were making out more than we talk but not like were refusing to talk. im mildly confussed as to wether this is normal

Comments

• Options
    Unless there's a problem then it's fine.

It's a bit of a mindfuck if she's more into sex right enough, but cherish the mindfuck while it's there.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi ya,

I wouldn't say it's normal, or abnormal. But the fact that you have posted about it suggests that maybe you would like to spend more time talking to her than you currently are, and maybe you're keen to find out if you have more in common? Obviously I'm just playing a guessing game here as you haven't given much detail. If that is the case then I don't think there's anything wrong with initiating more conversation - or maybe you could take her for dinner where it's easy to talk, and not so easy to slip into just making out.

Hope that helps. :)
  • Options
    thanks, can any of this have anything to do with her having to go off to college after summer, and her not wanting anything too serious?
  • Options
    erm eeeesh dude i dont know but yh the making out thing is normal like the not so serius thing i just hope you aint too bothered bout it and she could mean like she don whant sex in the relationship at the moment but that myte change soon so gud look dude