Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Awwww Mum things...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Dont you love it when your mum does something thats slightly embarrasing but it's so endearing too:

Like my mate told me his mum put on his beanie hat and said "Oooh, i look like that Greg Davis" and then started to hum the tune to fill me in..

My mum refuses to get names of things right, like the TV show "My Wife and Kids" turns into "My wife and my family, my family and me, my kids and me"....anything BUT "My Wife and Kids"

awww

Comments

• Options
    Ha ha!! My Mum did that with 'This Life' when it was on....she would ALWAYS call it 'This is Life'!! :lol:
  • Options
    My Mum doesn't do things like that.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    foxysoxy wrote: »
    tit's

I'm sure that was an accidental typo.

The fact that I have to go home every time the clocks change so I change the VCR and DVD player, the clock on the cooker and the one high up on the wall. Then I have to go to my grandparents and do the same!
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    I'm sure that was an accidental typo.

The fact that I have to go home every time the clocks change so I change the VCR and DVD player, the clock on the cooker and the one high up on the wall. Then I have to go to my grandparents and do the same!

Yup, was an accident. Sayin that about clocks, I just realised that not a single clock in my house has the right time...gotta fix that