Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Weird things (part 2)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Remember the post i made about helping an old lady up, and how weird it was as it was a deserted road we'd never been down before ?

Well went shopping today and as i got out of the car in the car park i saw a Monopoly £20 note lying by the car. Went to the lift, got in and there was a real £20 note on the floor !

Comments

• Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Remember the post i made about helping an old lady up, and how weird it was as it was a deserted road we'd never been down before ?

Well went shopping today and as i got out of the car in the car park i saw a Monopoly £20 note lying by the car. Went to the lift, got in and there was a real £20 note on the floor !

Wow...that is weird!! Someone - or something - is testing you....better be careful what choices you make!! ;)
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »

ooo that happened to me once....kind of.

I was in a club and I had paid for my drinks with a £10 note but they gave me change as if it was £5. They refused to give in and give me the correct money. I was really annoyed but I decided to just get on with my night. Had a dance got drunk and a good night was had by all then we headed home.

Walked out of the club and there was a £5 note lying in the middle of the road!!! :hyper:
  • Options
    cool £20, nice one!
  • Options
    Lucky you!

I lost a £20 note whilst on a night out once then a few days later whilst working, I found a £20 note on the floor. I thought that was weird.