Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

FHM Workout DVD

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm really tempted to buy this DVD when i get paid, thing is i've bought so many different work out DVD's and i dont want to get another wasted one. Just wondering if any of you have got it or heard anything about it?

Comments

• Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    To me their all the same
  • Options
    Hmm I always believed there would never be a hell as aerobics was already it, but I was wrong.

Ok, seriously. I'm fairly sure those ahem, high street honeys didn't get bodies like that from doing low intensity aerobics and lower body 'toning'. The only way to get a lean look is by lifting heavy weights and doing high intensity cardio. It's only my opinion, but I wouldn't waste your money. Watch this instead :D
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    Hmm I always believed there would never be a hell as aerobics was already it, but I was wrong.

Ok, seriously. I'm fairly sure those ahem, high street honeys didn't get bodies like that from doing low intensity aerobics and lower body 'toning'. The only way to get a lean look is by lifting heavy weights and doing high intensity cardio. It's only my opinion, but I wouldn't waste your money. Watch this instead :D

:lol: at the youtube vid
  • Options
    i guess its all down to personal preferance. I do go to the gym as i can use the one at work for free, but i enjoy a good dance when i go out and just thought it'd be somthing i could do when i don't feel like going to the gym...
  • Options
    i guess its all down to personal preferance. I do go to the gym as i can use the one at work for free, but i enjoy a good dance when i go out and just thought it'd be somthing i could do when i don't feel like going to the gym...

Then by all means go for it if its what you want to do. However i think go_aways point was that workout videos are not as effective as going gym and doing intense cardio.
  • Options
    The dance workouts look like fun more than anything but I suppose if it gets you active it's a good thing.
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »

:lol: Brilliant! I'm doing that from now on. :yippe:

What I don't like about workout DVDs is the fact that you're always watching/doing the same. I just don't get the appeal. :confused: I may do similar things from day to day down at the gym, but I alternate the workouts and how often I do things, go for some change in routine now and then, etc. If you have an access to a gym an mp3 player is a better buy than a DVD. :thumb: My golden mornings are me working out to my favorite gym music.
  • Options
    thank you all very very much... im still not sure though, lol, may have to get it just so i dont regret it!
  • Options
    Best to regret something you have done, than something you haven't. You can always take it back and get a refund!
  • Options
    exactly!!
    one of my sayings...