Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What a beautiful day!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So what are you all up to today? Blue skys, warm air, birds singing, perfect. Globabl warming isn't all bad afterall :cool: if we get this weather in April.

Me and the dog are going trekking whilst stuff downloads on my pc :p.

Comments

• Options
    It's not very nice here :no:

Tomorrow is meant to be nice so we shall be in the garden all day if it is.
  • Options
    Gorgeous here too. Off to the doc's in a bit, get meself on some new medication that apparently i should of been on since January, but as my surgery is so shit they never bothered telling me and found out quite by accident yesterday at hospital that i should be on it. :rolleyes: Shopping for clothes for my night out Saturday after that, then some 'surprise' this evening.
  • Options
    Ooh it isn't that bad here is it (has been better over the weekend like)

Well, seeing as I stayed up all night lookingafter a friend, I'm very much exhausted now and have only just woke up. Dunno what I'm going to do with myself. Might go gym later. Mm.
  • Options
    I'm going to work :grump:
    But then later on I get to go get drunk with my uni friends who have just come back :D
  • Options
    cleaning and hanging the washing out this morning. Then a trip to the shops then meet my mate in the pub garden to look at the photos from the wknd :D
  • Options
    I really have to start on my fucking coursework some time VERY soon today, which sucks because it is a lovely day. Hopefully getting some coke and then going to get drunk at a party in the club tonight though.
  • Options
    Blue bloody skys my arse. It's bloomin' cloudy here. :impissed:

I'm ill and I have to work all afternoon. So I'm feeling a bit grumpy. :blush:
  • Options
    Shame, its blue skies galore here. Thinking I might go down to the beach in a bit.

:thumb:
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Shame, its blue skies galore here. Thinking I might go down to the beach in a bit.

:thumb:

We have no beach here either :crying:
  • Options
    I wish Leicester had a beach.

We've got groby pool actually. See if I can round up some friends. They tend to be boring though and just play on computer games or see their boyfriends / girlfriends. A bit like me, actually..
  • Options
    I'm going to drag the pony in out of the field and go for a ride, in an hour or so as I've just missed the convenient bus. :rolleyes:

Am working thursday/friday/half saturday, so planning to make the most of it!
  • Options
    I'm inside researching for my dissertation. The Welsh Assembly and The Scottish Parliament fill me with joy.
  • Options
    Doing coursework :(
  • Options
    Just finished my last class of tutoring.

Day's not too bad here, might get drunk later on. :thumb:
  • Options
    Stuck in my deathly quiet office while my arse is going numb....oooh cant wait to go outside and breathe in the fresh air...Oh yeah its smog. I hate the city.
  • Options
    I'm at work. I can see animals. I'm not happy.
  • Options
    It's been threatening to be sunny all day in Bristol but seemed content with being overcast all day.

Been working chez the library. Now working at home. What a gripping existence I lead.
  • Options
    Fucking pissed off to fuck.

Had a biiig interview at 5pm today, was running around like a blue arsed fly all day trying to get things sorted (birth certificate, print out appliaction forms, new shoes etc) get there and they tell me I'll have to reschedule cause a payslip isn't enough proof of my National Insurance number and I need an official government letter. So it's out the door at 5.05pm and I get told to reschedule. There was a fit bird on my interview group too that I was nattering too, which is the icing on the fucking cake.

Half tempted to stick their fucking job up their fucking jobsworth arses now.