Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Anyone booked anything through STA?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I'm going to Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia and perhaps China through them in November - but that's with my own intinneray.

I really fancy this package deal they have on the go, it looks AMAZING and fairly cheap. I really want to go somewhere sunny, but quite tropical:

http://www.statravel.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/uk_division_web_live/hs.xsl/tourdetails.htm?dealid=DEAL214&tourid=CRQ&operator=GAP

Anyone booked anything through them before?

I fancy doing this before August.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Never booked with STA before but just thought i'd say that looks amazing Becky! :hyper:
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    Never booked with STA before but just thought i'd say that looks amazing Becky! :hyper:

I knoooooooow! I can't wait. I might go next month, actually. Fuck it.
  • Options
    Good stuff! I have exams next month and am poor otherwise i'd be tempted to join you :hyper:
  • Options
    icey wrote: »
    Good stuff! I have exams next month and am poor otherwise i'd be tempted to join you :hyper:

Haha, well you can if you wish! I am going on my tod anyways, I just want to indulge in muchos me time as of late. Dunno what's going on.. [/emo]
  • Options
    I think that it looks OK but there are quite a lot of hidden extras - the big one being your flight.

Having had a quick look its about £750 (though there might be some charter flights I think)

then your £240 for the tour

Plus another £125 in Local costs
    Plus £150 for food
    Plus extra spending money for whlst your there - but in total i'm thinking its not going to get you much change this side of a grand.............