Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

the new world order

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the latest conspiricy about the end of the world and the gouverment check the link out http://www.worldslastchance.com/index.php

chec it out!

the new world order

watch me have a agency take me in for inteigation in a weeks time lol sayin that im a terroist

the truth must be told

Comments

• Options
    Is it Blue Monday?
  • Options
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I AM the new world order!

Bow before me!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    I AM the new world order!

Bow before me!

*scoff* :p
  • Options
    You're as crackers as most of the others in Huddersfield.
  • Options
    The next pope will be a devil impersonating John Paul II - I swore I wouldn't post till I was back from hliday but something that fucking stupid really needs a response!

I mean how's that gonna work -

'Your holiness you're errr... you're dead..'
    Pope hides cloven feet
    'No I'm not... Let me be pope again'
    'What's that smell of brimstone?'
    'It's nothing, just a bit of wind... go on, please let me be pope..'
    'Oh, alright then'

I mean, the devil's supposed to be the biggest trickster of all time, and he picks a dead person to impersonate. Surely a current cardinal would be a bit more intelligent?

Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else who reads one of these sites imagine all the conspriacy theorists writing them as naked, too fat to leave their room, surrounded by 1000's of scribbled notes on their wall, whilst slowly making a den out of peanut butter and newspaper clippings?
  • Options
    Lol.

I'm actually bored enough to read it, some of it's so strange. Apparently, one of the 'signs' that the Roman Catholic Church is a horrible empire etc. that will lead to the end of the world:

The official title of the pope is "Vicarius Filii Dei", which translated is, "Representative of the Son of God". To confirm, the Catholic newspaper Our Sunday Visitor of April 18, 1915 wrote: "The engraved letter on the pope's Mitre is as follows: 'Vicarius Filii Dei '". Since in Latin certain letters have numerical values, we only need to add them up to come to 666.

Vicarius_english.gif

:chin:
  • Options
    Have to say, the person who came up with it is a lunatic or a genius, every single thing is referenced and cross referenced, every word used in every quote is dissected.

But at the end, it just seems to come down to some animosity with the roman catholic church, and the USA changing sunday observance laws or something. Can't get me head round it yet.
  • Options
    The number of the beast is actually 616.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »

Not if you believe Iron Maiden :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Actually it's 665.98732. It's usually just rounded up to 666.
  • Options
    The number of the beast is rather incidental as we all know that Chris de Bergh is behind all the evil in the world.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Have to say, the person who came up with it is a lunatic or a genius ... some animosity with the roman catholic church...

Aladdin?

;)
  • Options
    actualy I met a homeless dude the other day who claimed he was god. I asked him if he knew anything about this pope business and he said no he had nothing to do with it, said we're good to go untill 2115.
  • Options
    I read through it, basically, it's telling you you're going to go to hell if you go to church on a sunday, as it's a trick by satan (for some reason). Christians who went to church before this aren't condemned, but now the 'truth is out' then anyone who knows this and goes to church on a sunday is worshipping a false god (The Pope) who is in fact satan, because of something to do with god being absolute about everything (so you can't just piss him off a bit, do something wrong and you = satan).

Yea, apparently God wanted us to go church on saturdays. Sundays are evil.
  • Options
    This 'Catholic Church/world domination/666/mark of the beast etc etc' conspiracy has been around for decades. It's nothing new. It originates out of the Baptist/Pentecostal American churches and just gets updated when and if the Pope changes.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    actualy I met a homeless dude the other day who claimed he was god. I asked him if he knew anything about this pope business and he said no he had nothing to do with it, said we're good to go untill 2115.

See, I'd be more inclined to believe him than any conspiracy theory.

Homless guys know stuff, it's a fact. So what happens in 2115? :eek: We're doomed!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    So what happens in 2115? :eek: We're doomed!

not sure, he just said "I'ma call it quits then"