Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

body piercings

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
yo ppl i juy wondering what piercings that peaple have at the mo i ave 2 piercxing on one ear and i did my own serface piecing at was realy deep it looked well cool the stud was a black and white spike lol :yippe:

Comments

• Options
    i have my ears done only one hole and i had my belly button pierced. mite get it redone
  • Options
    I have my hips pierced (surface) and my ears.
  • Options
    I've got my eyebrow pierced.
  • Options
    Just my ears. Seven in total but planing a couple more.
  • Options
    Lip...had it for 6 years.....have had eyebrows and ears in the past but i took them out.
  • Options
    you did your own surface piercing?! thats crazy.

i have 7 in my ears, my belly button and lip. i'd have more but my work wont let meee. love piercings.
  • Options
    I've had 13 so far in total. Got 7 in at the moment including nostril, stretches and tragus.

Have had 2 surface tragus piercings, but both rejected unfortunately.

Plan to have my other tragus pierced and some more helix piercings at some point when I can afford it (my piercer who did them for free has changed careers, damnit!).......
  • Options
    I have my ears done twice use to have 3 times but took the third pair out and ive got my bellybutton pierced :)
  • Options
    xsazx wrote: »
    nothing :( not even allowed my ears done till im 21
    That's horrific!!! You're an adult at 18. Who has the right to stop you once you hit 18!?

I had my nose pierced when I was 12 and both my parents accompanied me lol. I can't imagine not being 'allowed' to pierce my own body, no matter how old I am!
  • Options
    Just two in each earlobe now. My tongue and nostril piercings have been retired.
  • Options
    lol ye she's completly against them (one of her mates got her ears pierced got so badly infected swelled up to the size of a small colliflower and had to have bits of it amputated) and mum wasnt allowed her ears done till she was 21 (never did get them done in the end)
    I really want my belly done but she said there isnt a hope in hell of me getting it and apparently if i still want my ears pierced at 21 she'll let me but she wont be happy with the decision.

completely off topic like, but thats crazy! i cant imagine having parents so strict! just out of curiousity, if you did have your ears pierced now before you were 21, what do you think she would do? throw you out?
  • Options
    lol ye she's completly against them (one of her mates got her ears pierced got so badly infected swelled up to the size of a small colliflower and had to have bits of it amputated)
    She must have been very irresponsible to have let an infection get to that stage.

Piercings are simple. You keep them clean, wear the correct jewellery and you shouldn't have a problem. Education is key.
  • Options
    ears (lobes, tragus, cartilage)
    navel
    nose
    lip

accidently pierced the webbing of my fingers once too.
    ahhh...good times.
  • Options
    SHE wants YOUR hair to be long on YOUR wedding day???

That's absurd! If my mum was anywhere near that controlling, I'd know where I'd tell her to shove it...
  • Options
    I'm truly stunned... it certainly makes me appreciate my own parents a lot more.

I feel really bad for you. I'd hate to be that controlled. Have you spoken to your mum about any of this?
  • Options
    Nothing. I have absolutly nothing pierced.

I think I'm the only person I know who has nothing pierced, the only girl at least.
  • Options
    Only ears. Was going to get nipple pierced, but waiting a while, cos it means I won't be able to go swimming at the local David Lloyd where my membership is. Want my belly done this time next year, when I hope to have gone down a dress size. Loved the look of a corset piercing, but sadly it isn't very practical with my job :(