Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

School Disco club night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
On Sunday I'm going to a school disco club night. It's free entrance if you go in school uniform.

I don't have any school uniform things, any idea where I can get a short sleeved, tightish white shirt? And a school tie?

I'm going to have to wear black trousers as I don't really do skirts, any idea of make up/hair/accessories?

There's going to be a tuck shop and easter egg hunt :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    There will normally be a shop selling school clothes around somewhere, i always get ties from there because they're the most school like (strangely :p).
    Shirt.....I'm not sure
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    ASDA for the shirt or Primark?
  • Options
    go as a sexy school girl lik tight white shirt with a long tie and a short skirt and mayb stipry socks over the knees. i went to a themed school disco and everyone dresses in baggy shirts and white socks and black shoes they wer so dry!! wear high heels aswel to add more spice :)
  • Options
    I'd ask around. Someone must have a white shirt that you can borrow.
  • Options
    Just go to the dump that is Primark and buy a dead cheap white shirt and cheap tie, jobs a good'n :D
  • Options
    In the end I got a school shirt from Woolworths, £2, found an old tie and wore a short black skirt and did hair in pigtails. It was a laugh. Seemed to attract many pervs though.