Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girls advice needed - Hols

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I'm going to Malia with 5 of my m8s in July and it's tha first time abroad without the parents for everyone. I wanna go topless as don't want strap marks and don't really have a problem getting the boobs out but theres some boys from our year at school going too (we're all 17, half way thru sixth form).

Would u go topless in that situation with boys u know from home possibly hangin about with u? Theres 4 boys goin, 2 (at the moment) going out with 2 of the girls that I'm goin with.

Need advice. Pls no boys, no what u'll say lol

xx
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Well personally i wouldnt go topless in that situation but if your comfortable with it then go ahead lol
  • Options
    Suppose it depends how well you know them and how comfortable you feel with them! I'm sure they wouldnt have any objection to you getting your boobs out as all considering they're 17 year old boys..haha.

i dont think id do it though, i suppose if i knew them reeeeeally well...
  • Options

xx

Perhaps not, camera phones are everywhere, would You want to take that chance??
  • Options
    ahh yeah coor go topless den post pix on here lyk, yahhhhhhhhhh

stick too common topless/nudist beaches, you'll be fine ;)
  • Options
    No i probably wouldn't!
  • Options
    Do you actually want to tan your boobies? Cuz you could just lie on your back and undo your bikini straps.
  • Options
    I wanna go topless as don't want strap marks and don't really have a problem getting the boobs out but theres some boys from our year at school going too (we're all 17, half way thru sixth form).

TBH I would be honest with the boys and treat them like adults. Tell them that you want to go topless but that you don't want pictures flying around school or any childish laughing when you get back. Assuming that you think you can trust them that is.

Ultimately though, you have to ask yourself how much the tan means to you. If it means enough then who cares what the boys think. If they are anything like me at that age, you soon get used to seeing them on the beach and so another pair really won't make any difference...
  • Options
    I'm going to Malia with 5 of my m8s in July and it's tha first time abroad without the parents for everyone. I wanna go topless as don't want strap marks and don't really have a problem getting the boobs out but theres some boys from our year at school going too (we're all 17, half way thru sixth form).

Would u go topless in that situation with boys u know from home possibly hangin about with u? Theres 4 boys goin, 2 (at the moment) going out with 2 of the girls that I'm goin with.

xx

It really depends. If you are 17 and there are a few boys who have the hots for you, it might have a tad uncomfortable consequences. You at least need to have the knowledge that they probably vigorously jack off to their mental imagine of you topless. If they all have girlfriends, or you just know them really good since forever, I don't see much of a problem.

Of course in the end it's just your choice, if you don't have a problem with your mates lusting after you (which is with 17 probably still the case [with 21 too... who am i kidding]), I think it is ok in my book.

I had girl friends be topless with me in the lido, but they we knew each other for quite some time and they were comfortable with it.

Thing is tho, that other girls might think of you skanky, so showing off some skin is always a bit of a 'taboo'. I go to the spa (sauna) with a few friends and it's always a bit virgin soil if new ones accompany.

Depends on your mates, male and female, but if they are cool, then I don't see a problem..... (but I stem from a half-nudist nation, mind!) ;D
  • Options
    Do whatever you want that you are prepared to live with the consequences of later.

Obviously going topless will be easier and less of a big deal in a place where lots of other people are doing it.

If you were to go topless and someone snapped a quick pic, would that bother you? If the answer to that is "yes, I'd spend the rest of my holiday desperately trying to delete the photo / kill them with an axe / plot my revenge", then don't bother.
  • Options
    I personally wouldn't go topless. Burnt nipples, ouch. Just wear different types of bikini/top, to avoid getting lines.

If I was 17 and going away with a group of friends and my bf, and my mates kept getting their boobs out I wouldn't like it, but I know some people do just do that on holiday. I would just think my bf would be checking out their boobs all the time!

I went away with some friends a few years ago and one of them has had a boob job and has very perky boobs, she was constantly walking round in a thong and guys kept taking pics of her on their camera phones.

Anyway it's up to you! Just use sun cream whatever you do, have fun. :)
  • Options
    I would go topless, but i'm really not that bothered about people seeing my boobs - and if i'm going on holiday with someone, i would assume that i knew them well enough to get my tits out in front of them!

I would, however, say that you might want to talk to your female friends about it - they might not be comfortable about you getting them out in front of their boyfriends. Also, if all the girls do it, i think it'll be less of a 'big deal' if you do :)

And yeah, burnt nipples = not fun :(
  • Options
    Go for it! As long as you're comfortable! :yes:
  • Options
    You could wear a strapless bikini or even buy a tan through bikini.
  • Options
    I know you said no boys, but my 2p:

At 17 me and all my mates (male and female) had already seen most of the others naked (new tattoos, piercings, parties, sleeping over... and the occasional run-around-the-estate-naked moment).

The real question is do you trust them not to react like twats, and if you don't, do you want to put yourself in that position?