Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how do i ask/confirm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im kinda getting into a relationship with this girl, we're cuddling and holding hands when were alone, but i never asked her out. i need to confirm that we're dating. weve been spending lots of time together lately. how do i confirm or ask her out finaly?

Comments

• Options
    You're probably in the best position to ask her out, because if she declines then you have a reason to be confused.

But it sounds like she'd be interested or she considers it already happening. But you can't assume on the latter; that's usually a bad idea.

Just ask her out next time you see her. Say whatever comes to mind, be yourself and the like.
  • Options
    Yea it sounds good timing to ask her out, just to sort of confirm where the two of you are. If I was you, I'd just treat it lightly or jokingly, as if to 'double check' you two are going out, rather than make it a formal question.

Either way, good luck :thumb:
  • Options
    I would probably just explain how you feel about her and ask her if she was ok with you calling her your girlfriend!
  • Options
    you know what the quickest way to a girls hart is.....straight throught the rib cage with a pair bolt cutters and a stanly knife HAHAHAHAHA no im joking english kuksuger (even so im english) yeh it sounds like a good time to ask her out but she may be one of those girls that do that just so they can have some one to go out with when thre feeling lonley so prepare for the worst i don't know the girl so if i was you just do what you think coz it sounds like its the write time and if you do go out with her thentalk to each other when you need to get stuff of your chest coz if theres communiction beak down then it won't work out and respect her and yourself listen to each other and it should work out gud luk dude
  • Options
    Some sound advice above. Just remember, girls love a confident guy, fact!
  • Options
    Some sound advice above. Just remember, girls love a confident guy, fact!

:yes:

Telling her how you feel is a good idea. However, don't just ramble on & on about it. Quick and straight to the point.
  • Options
    When you hug or hold hands say "so does this mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend then?" or something along those lines.