Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

chinese tattoo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i really want to get the attached photo tattooed onto my wrist, now i understand that it says "never give up" but i was just wondering if anyone could actually confirm that, that iswhat it says and not something else.

Comments

• Options
    If youa re planning on getting a Chinese tattoo I really think its a good idea to get it approved and "spell checked" by a native Chinese person. Take a look at this website for some unfortunate Chinese tattoos... http://www.hanzismatter.com/ :hyper:
  • Options
    silverhalo wrote: »
    If youa re planning on getting a Chinese tattoo I really think its a good idea to get it approved and "spell checked" by a native Chinese person. Take a look at this website for some unfortunate Chinese tattoos... http://www.hanzismatter.com/ :hyper:

They were giving out free chi tonw tattoos for like the next month there :p But I'm quite sure it wasn't at the Jade Dragon. Though it should have been because that place is poopy and overrated.

and I'm useless for the rest of this thread ;)
  • Options
    woo so it's all legit?
  • Options
    why do you want chinese script?

fair enough if you travelled china or something, and got it done there, but people getting different languages tatooed for no reason seems a bit odd too me.
    why not latin? hebrew? slovakian? elvish? klingon?

actually.....you might want to know that traditional chinese is writing from top to bottom, not left to right like us. ;)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    My mates got a tat saying 'dust' in chinese on his arm - in refrence to the fact he likes his coke.

What a dickhead.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    Nice tattoo nontheless :thumb: