Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tatoo's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im thinking about getting a tatoo :chin: Just something really small cos im a dancer and it might affect getting a job and everything but im not sure... any sugestions of where n what? whats everyone got themselves?

cheers
katie x

Comments

• Options
    Have you not got any ideas already? Usually people have an idea of what they want to get, rather than just wanting a tattoo in general.

I think on the front side of your hip is quite a pretty place for girls to have tattoos (though I wouldn't go for one myself), and you'd be able to hide it for your job.
  • Options
    When im old enough have a tattoo which is too long now then im gettin 3 little starts on my hip each one a bit bigger than the one before it :)
  • Options
    luvmeright wrote: »
    When im old enough have a tattoo which is too long now then im gettin 3 little starts on my hip each one a bit bigger than the one before it :)

When i went to newquay I got a temporay stencilled on tattoo just like that. Only lasted a few weeks though and only cost a fiver. Looked quite cool though. Stars have been quite popular this last year or so I think.