Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

damn it!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got a nice big spot on my chin, and need to go out in about an hour and a half. Any quick fixes?

Comments

• Options
    Pop it, cleanse it lots, cover in makeup and make light of the fact you have a spot if you notice it doesn't go down.

Sorted.
  • Options
    Got a nice big spot on my chin, and need to go out in about an hour and a half. Any quick fixes?

tea tree oil usually makes the red go down for me
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Pop it, cleanse it lots, cover in makeup and make light of the fact you have a spot if you notice it doesn't go down.

Sorted.

It's not the nasty need-to-pop-it kind, it's just an attractive red bump, that is probs visible from the moon. But making light of it is sound advice, merci beacoup.

I'll give tea tree oil and go too, cheers
  • Options
    Ohhh is it painful too? My boyfriend always squeezes those for me. Sounds gross but yeah.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    Ohhh is it painful too? My boyfriend always squeezes those for me. Sounds gross but yeah.

No it isn't actually, it's just looks horrible. Haha, aww suppose it's a bonding experience!