Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Alton Towers discounts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
ok, so im going this weekend....does anyone know any offers from websites, of wherever for entry fee??? only its £32 each!!!! it goes up every year....and i could do with saving a little bit of cash!
thank you
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Lastminute.com are doing them for 20 quid each, as long as you book them in April. :thumb:
  • Options
    I remember i got tickets for Alton Towers for half price off the 365tickets.com website.

Think i will do that this year, as im planning going soon.

:thumb:
  • Options
    Failing that, some geeky touts will be selling vouchers are the gates. They often collect stuff from the newspapers and them sell them
  • Options
    Ants wrote: »
    Lastminute.com are doing them for 20 quid each, as long as you book them in April. :thumb:

thank you, just got tickets for £24 each instead of £32, saving me £16 - cheers matey!!!
  • Options
    Have cosmetic surgery so you look like me and i'll let you borrow my annual pass :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Have cosmetic surgery so you look like me and i'll let you borrow my annual pass :D

Annual passes rule, go as many times as you like (along with Warwick Castle, Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventure, Maddam Tussuads, and the London Eye) for only £85 (or just £70 if your renewing it!)

Then you also benefit from 10% off everything purchased inside, free parking and 10% of stopping at their hotels should you wish to, and discounted entry to the water park :thumb:

Back to OP, i should be going this weekend, not sure which day, who knows i may be the person stood behind you for 2 hours in the queue for Nemesis
  • Options
    Don't go today, there's been a crash on the M6 near J16.
  • Options
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    Then you also benefit from 10% off everything purchased inside, free parking and 10% of stopping at their hotels should you wish to, and discounted entry to the water park :thumb:

20% :D and Porta Ventura now too.
  • Options
    The latest offer from 365tickets.com is £20 for adults and £16 for children. They've just kindly spammed my inbox.
  • Options
    but it's school holidays now, wouldn't it be madness to go before kids go back?
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »

Does that include the cock reduction surgery? :p
  • Options
    i dont know if its too late but ive got 12 vouchers for alton towers for half price so a £32 ticket would be £16 do you still need them
  • Options
    Does that include the cock reduction surgery? :p

Just fold it in half.
  • Options
    ok, so im going this weekend....does anyone know any offers from websites, of wherever for entry fee??? only its £32 each!!!! it goes up every year....and i could do with saving a little bit of cash!
    thank you

http://www.virgintrains.co.uk/altontowers/default.aspx
  • Options
    Mr Orange wrote: »
    Annual passes rule, go as many times as you like (along with Warwick Castle, Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventure, Maddam Tussuads, and the London Eye) for only £85 (or just £70 if your renewing it!)

You should get a job doing PR for them dude!