Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

silkimiz - hair removing mitts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone ever tried then? Or even heard of them, because I hadn't! How do they work?

I would attach a picture, but i don't know how :blush: though if you google them there are places to buy them from.

Comments

• Options
    I have used them a couple of times before. Found they did nothing for my legs, but are quite effective for preventing ingrowing bikini hairs. They seem to work better if you use a hair removal method that isnt shaving though.
  • Options
    How do they work?
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I have heard of them, but I dont know anyone who has used them. It seems like a good idea, but I could imagine it taking ages to do, and not being that effective, but hey, as i said, I havent used them :p
  • Options
    I tried them once ... maybe I didn't do it right but all I managed to do was exfoliate!
  • Options
    I've used them they removed the hairs really well but left me an awful rash (even the one with aloe vera) but my mam has used them and she's had no problem.
  • Options
    I don't get how they work though? Do they pull hair out like an epilator, or just kinda scrub it away?