Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

confused...very

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i wanted some advice (by the way im a greebo so no taking the piss of them or the like please but i am friends with some other "classes" of people (no offence))

i used to like this girl (alias girl A) and she knew and we got along really well so i asked her out (after many months of nothing) but she rejected me

i was ok so i moved on and started to go with girl B i got off with her but then like one day afterwards she started going out with someone else so i felt a bit cheated (not that i was going out wth her though)

so again i moved on to girl C who had just broken up with another lad i started to go out with her but she got annoyed with me for ringing her and texting her (it was only like twice a week as well) so i was becoming more and more pissed off with girls

girl D came along and this one is very confusing

- she used to go out with my best mate (but shes greebo and hes a chav/gangsta wannabe) so it didnt work out but i became friends with her then (before girl A)
- then i lost touch with her until a few weeks ago just after the "girl C" stuff
- i realise i really like her but she was going out with another of my friends (but not as much of a friend)
- then she broke up with him and is going out with this other lad who i dont know

people still think i like girl C but i havnt told anyone about girl D

im thinking anout my best mate because i dont want to hurt him

last time i asked my friends for advice it all got fucked up (regarding girl B)

so wat advice can you give (i really hope you understood all of that sorry if its a bit confusing)

Comments

• Options
    still confused

i know she likes me but i dont know how far that goes as she is going out with another lad

just in case she doesnt want to should i risk telling him

i ocasionally drop in a hint by telling him something like "im going out with them lot like girl D" (them lot = my greebo friends compared to him being a chavy friend)

hes not that clever though so he doesnt get it wat shud i do

if its not too much to ask could quite a few people reply so i get a wide spectrum of solutions to my dilemma

cheers
  • Options
    Hey.

First of all, what is greebo? Though if it is a kind of person like emo, then it doesn't really matter since people are just people.

Tbh, I think you should just leave it with girl D at the moment, not because of the situation with your friend, but because she has a boyfriend. If she breaks up with her current boyfriend, then I would tell her you like her and see what she says.
    If she likes you too, then I would explain to her that you need to talk about it with your friend, since you don't want to hurt him. Ask your friend how he would feel if you dated his ex and see what his reaction is. If it's cool with him, it's all good, but if not, then you'll have to decide how important this girl is to you.

Imo, all this is hypothetical while girl D still has a boyfriend though.

Mila
  • Options
    greebo is just a slightly heavier emo (not as far as heavy metal or metal for that instance though) moving towards rock (including bands such as bullet etc)

thanks for the advice id never thought about it like that so best bets is to forget it but keep an eye out for when (or if) she becomes single again and then chat it over with her and my mate

cheers
  • Options
    When I was in school I'm sure there was no such thing as a "Greebo". I haven't managed to fully take in your complicated romantic entanglements yet but am working on it! I'd just like to advise that I don't think you should rate the social grouping as highly as it often is. You may see others as greebo/chav/mosher/rocker/metal head/trendy or whatever classes have been invented these days but I can assure you that as you get older these things become much less important and a wider spectrum of friends makes you a more rounded individual.

I feel very old!
  • Options
    i dont rate it too much personally but some people wouldnt understand about girl D breaking up with my best mate (shes greebo hes a chav sort of) so i tried to explain who i was so people wouldnt get too confused (not as if the story is already)

any more comments on my dilemma
  • Options
    Pfft, greebos. :D
  • Options
    whats wrong with greebos i dont take the piss out of gangstas or chavs etc

just because i dont conform to usual 'greebo' underwear does that make a difference
  • Options
    What on earth.

If you fancy someone, then tell them and get it on. Sod these stupid ostentatious as they could heavy deny you a really good thing, know?
  • Options
    falloutboy wrote: »
    whats wrong with greebos i dont take the piss out of gangstas or chavs etc

just because i dont conform to usual 'greebo' underwear does that make a difference

Haha, you crack me up. :thumb:
  • Options
    how do i
  • Options
    how do i

Cos you're making a big deal out of this greebo thingy, there's no need to mention it.
  • Options
    greebo is just a slightly heavier emo (not as far as heavy metal or metal for that instance though) moving towards rock (including bands such as bullet etc)

:lol: Why put yourself into such a tiny tiny category? None of this matters you know? ESPECIALLY in relation to this problem. And theres more to a person than the tiny spectrum of music they listen too.

Kids make me laugh :)
  • Options
    did u know greebo is actually a terry pratchet character which is a cat!!! described as a 'ball of fury!!!'...

perhaps taking some time out from girls may help you sort out the situation, where do you want the situation to end up? who do u want to be with?
  • Options
    Firstly what is a Greebo? And how important is all this labelling where you're from?

Secondly sounds like you've just gone from girl-to-girl-to-girl .. and maybe you need a bit of space inbetween so you don't end up transferring all your feelings from one onto the other when things don't work out.

If you like her read the signs and if you honestly think she likes you too, take the plunge and tell her.

Good luck
  • Options
    forget the greebo thing it was meant for explanitory terms not to class people

anyway i spoke to my best mate earlier and got talking about her because im going to the cinemas with her next friday (although with alot of other people so nothing intimate) and i asked what her hair colour really was because she has obviously dyed it blonde

he said ginger and then for the next five minutes he started taking the piss out of her picking on all of her bad traits (which werent even that bad eg the worst was she taps youre shoulder to get youre attention)

i felt well embarrassed and didnt know what to say i tried to stick up for her but it didnt happen

im guessing this is going to affect his reaction to me telling him about the possibility of me and his ex
  • Options
    I thought all this greebo nonsense died out in 2002?
  • Options
    forget the greebo thing just concentrate on my relationship and help by giving some advice please
  • Options
    Help by making your question make sense, until you do i'll give you a generic answer:

You just have to go for it and see what happens, you don't want to look back in 4 years and wonder what if? do you.
  • Options
    true but how should i handle my best mate
  • Options
    true but how should i handle my best mate

Can i just say you are the weirdest person I have ever seen on here - Not only was your girl underwear a load of shite, but now this fuck me, go away ya boring.