Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Happy Days!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Wow I've not felt this good in ages!
The sun is shining, summer is on it's way, my health has been rubbish for ages but I'm finally starting to feel better, I was presrcibed Prozac but have decided I don't need it, I have a sexy gorgeous new fella (known him for ages but 1st time we both been single), all my friends are really happy and paired up too, they are a mint bunch, I've lost loads of weight and I'm looking good for a change.......I haven't felt like this in about 3 years! Woohoo!

Anyone else feeling good??! Hope so!

Comments

• Options
    It's amazing what a bit of sunshine can do to your mood, today is a good day for me.

Abbie and I have had a picnic in the garden for lunch and this afternoon I plan to blitz the housework and then go back out to play :cool:

Good to hear things are going well for you Vicky :)
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    Wow I've not felt this good in ages!
    The sun is shining, summer is on it's way, my health has been rubbish for ages but I'm finally starting to feel better, I was presrcibed Prozac but have decided I don't need it, I have a sexy gorgeous new fella (known him for ages but 1st time we both been single), all my friends are really happy and paired up too, they are a mint bunch, I've lost loads of weight and I'm looking good for a change.......I haven't felt like this in about 3 years! Woohoo!

Anyone else feeling good??! Hope so!

Oh...yay!! :yippe: That's really nice to hear! And good luck with your fella!! :thumb:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    awww I am pleased you feel happy Vicky.

I was going to do some work outside today, but the garden table is in the shade, so perhaps if it moves around a bit.

I do love the sunshine, makes everyone so happy :)
  • Options
    I've been in the garden too - hanging out the washing and digging a few weeds - was very enjoyable!!

It is great what the sun can do for ya :D
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    sun is the best anti-depressant ever. Inbetween two lectures some people are studying, some people eat something, I usually just sit on the steps and enjoy the warmth of the sun, mhmmm....

I'll have to wait till my exams are done, so I have an easy conscious and can go out and do whatever without having a bad feeling to it, that I should be studying.
  • Options
    the sun makes me feel good too!

glad to hear you're starting to feel better. :)

and with your fella! i assumed your revenge thread was about him!
  • Options
    the sun makes me feel good too!

glad to hear you're starting to feel better. :)

and with your fella! i assumed your revenge thread was about him!

It's not him no - it's a younger, fitter and nicer model :D