Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My ex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As some people may recall i posted ages ago about being pressured by my boyfriend into sex (well he was trying to)-in the end i finished it with him and thought i was away from the whole being pressured thing. i was wrong-he is now saying i owe him sex as i didnt give him enough when we were together and that he wont leave me alone until i give it to him. i really dont know what i should do-just feel like i should just give him what he wants even though i know that its wrong. sorry-any advice would be welcome thanks

Comments

• Options
    Tell him to go fuck himself. He must be a right cock and you're well rid of him.
  • Options
    do NOT give him any sex! ignore him, dont speak to him in any way, and avoid him if you can! if he threatens you in anyway, then go to the police. not trying to scare you, but if he's saying stuff like that, then he sounds like he's got a screw loose+may try to hurt you!
    stay away from this wierdo, you owe him NOTHING!!
  • Options
    Make a record of these threats and take them to the police. How is he contacting you?
  • Options
    :lol::lol:
    Tell him to stick his fist up his bum. Nobody "owes" sex to anyone.

WATCH out, there might be legal action taken against you, "Mrs. Hyper Person, you are sentenced to 2 years of jail for giving your ex too little sex."

jesus :lol:
  • Options
    I'm sorry, you owe him sex?! I don't think so! What a loser, I'd stay well away from him. I can promise you that you are worth more than an idiot like him.
  • Options
    he's been contacting me by text mainly-he says that its my fault as just before it finished i was going to sleep with him but then found out he was cheating so it ended so i am meant to sleep with him for that time
  • Options
    he's been contacting me by text mainly-he says that its my fault as just before it finished i was going to sleep with him but then found out he was cheating so it ended so i am meant to sleep with him for that time

wtf? this guy is seriously warped. I'm worried about what he might do to other women in the future. How old is he?
  • Options
    Tell him to fuck off. You aren't an object darlin!

Stay away from him, seriously.
  • Options
    Keep a record of the threats, don't destroy texts/emails etc. I'm not exactly sure what the law is (I think there is a Protection from Harassment Act, 1997). Tell him to no longer contact you (and keep a copy of this record) and if tries to persist, inform him you'll be informing the relevent authorities. Be polite, but firm.
  • Options
    he's been contacting me by text mainly

Don't delete them then. Should you need to contact the police, they'll be valuable evidence.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    wtf? this guy is seriously warped. I'm worried about what he might do to other women in the future. How old is he?

he's 22. that may be where the problem is as thats five years older than me. he's also asked me to find someone else for him aswell
  • Options
    Tell him to fuck off. You aren't an object darlin!

Stay away from him, seriously.
    :yes:.

Seriously, what a fucking weirdo. Keep all the messages and if he keeps sending them, go to the police and get him done for harassment :yes:.
  • Options
    he's 22. that may be where the problem is as thats five years older than me. he's also asked me to find someone else for him aswell

So you can go shopping for women now can you? You need to tell someone about this guy, he sounds like he could be a real danger to women.
  • Options
    he's also asked me to find someone else for him aswell

Anyone got a wig and a dress in about an 18, preferably a kaftan ? I'd give him a run for his money.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Anyone got a wig and a dress in about an 18, preferably a kaftan ? I'd give him a run for his money.

i would love to see that i really would-just be great to get some revenge

thank you all
  • Options

lmao!
  • Options
    Don't delete them then. Should you need to contact the police, they'll be valuable evidence.
    Exactly. I text one last time telling him if you receive anymore you will be going to the police and reporting him for sexual harrassment.
  • Options
    problem-i deleted them already-what should i do
  • Options
    don't delete any more, any more he sends you, keep them and contact the police. tell them he scares you+explain what he's said in the past (even thought you dont have the txts anymore)!
  • Options
    you should be careful never to be left alone with this guy, he seems majorly dodgy! like the others said you should keep nemore texts he sends u and go to the police if it carries on. there is no way you owe him sex its not as if theres a quota you have to fill while in a relationship with someone its just what you want and what you feel comfortable with.
  • Options
    don't tell him you have deleted them
  • Options
    Sopycookie wrote: »
    you should be careful never to be left alone with this guy, he seems majorly dodgy! like the others said you should keep nemore texts he sends u and go to the police if it carries on. there is no way you owe him sex its not as if theres a quota you have to fill while in a relationship with someone its just what you want and what you feel comfortable with.

Well, maybe she lives in Iran in a community of very dodgy interpreters of the Koran, but other that that, yea, I agree!
  • Options
    Sounds like hes a bit of a twat to me. Just ask him not to contact you with the hint you will report him for harressment, get his number blocked by the mobile company if you can, and stay well, well away. You owe him nothing. As for the finding someone else, thats his job not yours.

A "fuck off and I hope your cock falls off" might not be the best idea in this situation. Tempting though.
  • Options

:lol:

Seriously though, this guy is a weirdo. You don't owe him sex or anything like that.
    Nobody "owes" sex to anyone.

Of course they don't.
  • Options
    not read peoples replies, someone might've suggested it, but i'd say

go give him sex, but give him oral and BITE it off,

he sounds like a cunt tbh.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    :lol::lol:
    Nobody "owes" sex to anyone.

what about if you pre-paid for a prostitue :p
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »

:lol:
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »

What like as in pay-as-you-go ? So that'd be pay-as-you-fuck, or a top-up tart ?
  • Options
    i would just like to say thank you to everyone for their support-an update he hasnt text me since late on tuesday night so maybe he's finally got the message-still scared incase i see him around but hey hum cross that bridge when and if it comes to it

thanks again

HP
  • Options
    dont be, do whaty i said ;)

hope your ok aswell, just ignore the b'stard