Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ideas for fancy dress!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Arggh!!

I have a fancy dress party this weekend and i havnt a clue what to go as. I'm a student so cash is a bit of an issue!

Any ideas??

Comments

• Options
    A Rabbit, it's Easter after all!
  • Options
    There is ALLSORTS you could dress up as - a police woman, a super hero, bunny, cats, a nurse, a fairy, a cow girl, a disney character, fire girl, builder, etc. The list goes on.

You could probably get a set of bunny ears cheap in town and then its all down to what clothes you pick and how you accessorise.
  • Options
    Isn't there a theme?
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    A Rabbit, it's Easter after all!

erm think its a guy.. go as Hugh Hefner lol

Go as one of your flat mates and they could go as you. Or dress up as Liam Gallagher: big shades, parka. Pete Doherty : skinny jeans a white tee with babyshambles on it etc

sorry that’s all I can think of at the mo
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    cheap as chips...stripey jumper, eye mask made of felt and a piece of string (or if you want even cheaper pinch a girlie's liquid eye liner and draw), black woolly hat, jeans, big boots/shoes and a black bin bag full of screwed up newspapers to bulk it out.
    Get some while A4 paper and cut out the letters SWAG and sellotape them to bag.
    et Voila: a burglar!