Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

21st birthday present

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's my brother's 21st in a couple of weeks, and my parents and I are a bit stuck on what to get him. We want to get him something special as it's his 21st, and something that he can keep forever, but also something that's he's going to appreciate. Any ideas people? What did anyone else receive for their 21st?

Comments

• Options
    What's he into? What does he spend his weekends doing? What 'stage' is he at in his life - uni, work, lives at home, has moved out? Can he drive?

For my 21st, I was just coming to the end of my driving lessons (had started taking tests, but failed several...) and my parents gave me £2k towards a car.
  • Options
    I got a car for my 21st as well... but it wasn't worth 2k!

I also got a ring and things that i could keep like champagne glasses. My boyfriend got a watch from me, and a ring and a pen from his parents which are both things he'll keep for a long time. Oh, and he got a membership to The Wine Society, which might not be something that your brother would use now, but might in the future?
  • Options
    I got this ...
  • Options
    Just get him a normal present you know he will like then get him one of the glassed that has 21 printed on the side or something.
    My sister got me a mug that has homer simpson on it along with a big 21 and it says something like 'goodbye acne, hello ear hair'. she got me this and bought me a load of clothes back from her trip to america
  • Options
    A Stripper :D
  • Options
    a fountain pen.