Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

public nudity

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was recently in 'mikes carpets' in flitwick when my girlfriend thought it would be fun to sneak into the stockroom and do a little 'fooling around'. However upon lifting up her top we were spotted my a member of staff and had to run from behind the shag piles and make for the exit. Does anyone know the laws on public nudity?and could we have been arrested and/or fined as a result of her showing her breasts?

Comments

• Options
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    haha shag piles...... how ironic.
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    There gonna lock you up and throw away the key!
  • Options
    you should take the dirty quiz on waste of time board...
  • Options
    It'd be fucking draconian for them to hit you with an indecent exposure charge but if they did, the maximum penalty for I.E. is 2 years down the nick. However, it's normally the trenchcoat flashers who get done for stuff like that. I doubt anyone will press charges against your girlfriend's baps.

Legislation a couple of years ago diferentiated between indecent exposure and streaking, claiming the latter was a social nuisance rather than a criminal act. You'll be fine. The worst you'll get is a ticking off.

There's a joke about carpet munching here but I just can't find the words to describe it...
  • Options
    Men can get a higher sentence for running around naked than women can, I know that much :yes:.
  • Options
    I don't know if it still exists, but there used to be a crime of 'outraging public decency' (shagging i suppose) and that carries a maximum life sentence.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I don't know if it still exists, but there used to be a crime of 'outraging public decency' (shagging i suppose) and that carries a maximum life sentence.

:lol::lol::lol: You've gotta hope it was worth it then!!
  • Options
    THe definition of public nudity (when, for reasons I won't go into, we had to ask the student union lawyers) is nipples. So technically, yes, it was illegal.
  • Options
    You can legally get away with it if you're in a place where you can reasonably expect privacy. I don't think a stock cupboard in a carpet shop counts as one, but then equally I don't see how you can be done for public nudity in a private stockroom. If you were shagging in a showroom bed or something then yes.
  • Options
    my boyfriend was once caught by police up on the cliffs near us having sex with some girl (long long before me thankfully) and just got a stern telling off and told to put his pants on an go home....although i think in a shop is slightly different....
  • Options
    Bu tlook at doggers though, they shag in a public place and just get a fine??
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    That was an April Fools joke, right?
  • Options
    Yes, that just can't be true LOL :eek2:
  • Options
    That was an April Fools joke, right?

:yes:

I think so, If the member of staff hadn't ran from behind the shag piles **sniggers** I might have believed it.

:thumb:
  • Options
    mouth aids

i have recently got sore bits around my mouth,what is it?
  • Options
    Chewing carpet tacks ?