Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Woolmer murdered .. blimey

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6484187.stm

Couldnt believe that he died .. now i cant believe he was murdered!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I saw that come up on the news at the gym yesterday... then it was quickly denied again...

Then this morning on the radio they were saying it again!

Tbh, I thought something was odd at the time. When weheard, the boyfriends dad kept going on "But I saw him on the field [through the TV obviously] yesterday, completely fine!! How could he just drop dead?!"
  • Options
    I heard that he was away to write a book about corruption in cricket, so my first guess is it's to do with betting or corruption.

But then Pakistan is a country obesessed with cricket, and they'd just got beaten by the Paddy's so it could just be a crazed lunatic.

Dunno how they can carry on with the World Cup, imagine if that happened in football.
  • Options
    Pure speculations but if there wasn't any sign of forced entry then yuo have toask if he knew his killer. If he did then doesn't that bring into question the entire team and backroom staff? :eek:
  • Options
    Is losig to Ireland so bad that someone has to be murdered over it? :o
  • Options
    TBH Eriksson got off lucky... ;)
  • Options
    TBH Eriksson got off lucky... ;)

Haha, I honestly thought he would have at least got sacked after losing to us.

Murder would have been a bit far, but I'm sure there were a few considering it.