Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

heroin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, numerous films such as requiem for a dream and trainspotting have put me of heroin totally, but being an adventerous bunny I am still curious. Has anybody out there ever taking it? If so is it as addicted as people say, is it the best feeling ever (as everyone i know who has taking it claim) and is it worth it.

Thanx

Comments

• Options
    I personally don't think it would be worth the risks involved. Ive never touched the stuff myself but have seen it ruin the lives of people close to me. Please don't try it, I'm sure u will regret as I don't know one person thats tried it and not become hooked. I know the nicest girl that got hooked when she was 15 and was a totally different person cos of that evil drug, she stole from her own family, got into trouble with the wrong crowd and although shes now been clean for about a year she still gets cravings for it and regrets ever trying it.
    I hate being preached 2 about drugs and I know u will be curious about what different drugs feel like, I know Ive tried a lot of drugs myself with risks involved but with heroin the risks will far outway the good feeling so dont think about trying it.
    You could end up paying for it with ur life.
  • Options
    I'm a heroin addict and am up in the early hours withdrawing now.yes it does feel nice but those who say it's the best ever are lying so you try it get hooked and be in the same shitty predicament that they're in.dont do it