Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

When is it appropriate to....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ask for bum sex

Sorry if this has been said before. Do you say " can i bum you?" before, during or after?

Also, if a girl says she didnt like it, can you say " well he must of done it wrong!" lol

Just a query, comments appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Don't even ask, just shove it up there and ride the Buckin' Bronco.

Women love being surprised after all.
  • Options

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    delahoya wrote: »
    ask for bum sex

Sorry if this has been said before. Do you say " can i bum you?" before, during or after?

Also, if a girl says she didnt like it, can you say " well he must of done it wrong!" lol

Before, during or after what exactly?!
  • Options
    riding the bus!

Sex of course!:D
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

:sour: Have you actually got anything useful to add?

The main thing to remember is that some women just don't like anal play, or sex, regardless of who's giving it to them. But then of course many do. Overall it's probably best to broach the subject with sensitivity and maturity. I don't think there's any harm in suggesting that anal sex with you might be different to what she's experienced before, but at the end of the day, if she tries it and still doesn't like it there's not much you can do.

Have a read of this article on anal play. There was also some really helpful advice in our recent sex chat with Emily Dubberley.

Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    Thank you helen, it was more of a query but you don't need to be so hard on Rise&shine as i appreciate the banter lol (unless it breaks rules, in which case he is a very bad man!!)
  • Options
    you don't need to be so hard on Rise&shine as i appreciate the banter lol

You call that being hard? :razz:
    I'm glad you appreciate the banter (genuinely!), but not everyone necessarily will. What I would say is that it's usually best followed with some serious advice, particularly in this forum.
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote: »
    You call that being hard? :razz:
    I'm glad you appreciate the banter (genuinely!), but not everyone necessarily will. What I would say is that it's usually best followed with some serious advice, particularly in this forum.

I do apologise for my lack of experience taking and giving it up the jacksy :rolleyes:

Calvin or Lacy's posts were hardly helpful, why single me out?
  • Options
    it would totally depend on the person.
    Theres never a time when it would be appropriate for everyone. If its something youd really like then theres probably ways you could "put the feelers out" (pardon the pun) to see how she/he would be about it without actually asking outright.
  • Options
    I do apologise for my lack of experience taking and giving it up the jacksy :rolleyes:

:lol: Dont blame me i was only laughing :D
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    :lol: Dont blame me i was only laughing :D

That's exactly it though. It's easy to look at the self-help stuff on here, but making people laugh...well, that's a gift :razz:
  • Options
    That's exactly it though. It's easy to look at the self-help stuff on here, but making people laugh...well, that's a gift :razz:

Then you should be very proud of yourself :D

Move over Bernard Manning, there is a new guy in town ;)

:thumb:
  • Options

Are you serious?

Come off it, I barely said anything. And to be fair, the question could have been about any aspect of sex - you don't need the experience to give a serious response to that question. I'm not saying you can't be funny (as was said banter can be appreciated), but geez just not nearly as much as real advice. Give me strength. Please PM me if you have issues with this - I don't want to distract the thread any further!
  • Options
    ask for bum sex

I suppose that in the same way "Suck my cock!" might be regarded as impolite, it would only be polite to say " May I f*ck you up the arse, PLEASE?".

If you are at the stage of your relationship where you are having sex, you ought to be well into good communication - so just ask her opinion.
  • Options
    I tend to wait till they ask me to....
  • Options
    It's always worth an ask I reckon....I wouldn't mind if a bloke asked during, but everyone's different....and you never know, even if she says no to that, it at least opens up the conversation, and there might be more stuff you want to do to her that she says yes to!! :yippe:

And you might even find out there's stuff she's been wanting to do to you, but didn't know how to ask....:naughty::p
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    It's always worth an ask I reckon....I wouldn't mind if a bloke asked during,

Wouldnt it totally depend on how it was asked though.
    I cant imagine just being asked. Id feel that was a bit weird.
  • Options
    And our survey said,

In church!
  • Options
    Wouldnt it totally depend on how it was asked though.
    I cant imagine just being asked. Id feel that was a bit weird.

Well...yes.....if a bloke stopped, looked at you, and asked you very seriously..."excuse me, but would you mind very much if I did you up the arse?", then I'd be much more likely to say no than if he just mentioned "God - I'd love to do you up the arse!!"

It's not like a serious discussion is needed...just introduce the idea in a positive, "wouldn't it be fun if we tried this?" way.....
  • Options

1. I wouldn't refer to it as "bum you"

2. Surely before, because the other too imply that you don't hve permission

3. I would want to broach the subject generally rather than put her in a position where she has to make a decision there and then. You'll get an idea of her views by talking about anal sex generally.
  • Options
    Or...actually...even just kind of playing with that area when you're doing other things during sex....maybe put a finger near there when you're going down on her or something...if she pushes you away, she's not into it....if she lets you carry on, then she might be up for more!!
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9LzatjVkhc

This is how to ask for it.
  • Options

Errr.... no relation. :D
  • Options
    From my experience of the love of the bum with in relatioinships, i would mention it casually in conversation to put the idea out there and in her head... then do everything HanHan said. Play around the area one time and another time in the heat of the moment, when she is in the extreme no going back areas of orgasmicness, say you'd like to F*ck her up the arse and see what she says...;)
  • Options

This so belongs in waste time - not the sex forum.