Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pumps

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi
I have really really narrow feet and between sizes, whats the best pumps to go for? New look don't fit neither do next?
Any ideas on a narrow fitting store?
All I seem to be able to get are boots and trainers which is slightly annoying

Comments

• Options
    You may just have to accept that you may not be able to wear them.

I also have narrow feet, and im also between sizes, and im also a size which most womens shops dont go up to (7.5). I find that pumps are the worst for finding a pair that fit and stay on.

I have a few pairs but they are either a little too tight in legnth to compensate for the narrow-ness of my feet, therefore cant be worn for long periods of time without pain, or they are so big that they slop off yet fit the legnth of my feet fine.

SOme come with elastic or a "dolly bar" across them, they are more likely to fit but it depends if you like that look or not. You could always add a thick elastic strap to a pair you do like which fit in legnth
  • Options
    I have narrow feet. I also have flat feet. I have had to come to terms with the fact that slip on shoes are not right for me.....

Perhaps you're trying to find something that doesn't exist? (ie. pumps for narrow feet!)....
  • Options
    Don't clarks compensate for narrow/wide feet? You might find a pair in there?
  • Options
    Thats what I thought to be honest, but thought I'd ask incase someone had found some for narrow feet
    Thanks
  • Options
    Rocket dogs - you get them in schuh. Also top shop are ok.
  • Options
    i was looking at pumps the other day in harvey nichols and they had loads that wouldnt fit normal feet (so would fit narrow feet). They were a french brand and they tend to be on the small/narrow side for everything.

Try looking online for them