Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

These spring mornings and what to wear!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I' really struggling atm to choose outfits for these sunny slightly warm days! Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    It depends of course on where you will be and what you will be doing- are you at college/ uni or do you have a job? If so what kind of job? If you're a student I would probably recommend jeans, pumps, a camisole and a pretty jumper/cardigan. If you're working then perhaps a camisole and jumper with skirt and tights?
  • Options
    I've been starting to wear my summery dresses, just teaming them with flat boots, a cardi and a thin scarf and hat. That way you can take off something small if you overheat but you're still snuggly....
  • Options
    just wear what you normally do but wear a thinner jacket. :)
  • Options
    just wear what you normally do but wear a thinner jacket. :)

Yeah that's what I've been doing during the week, we're not allowed to wear anything other than our uniform so rather than wearmy coat, I've just been wearing thinner jackets, or jumpers, and I'm perfectly fine.

I love this weather :)
  • Options
    Nikki* wrote: »
    I love this weather :)

:yes: my mood has improved by about 50% now its looking like summer again!!

Im wearing now jeans, a vest top and a very thin jumpery thing. Tomorrow I will be wearing a short skirt, tights, and a random top.

Im trying not to wear all my summer clothes yet though cos I dont want to wear them now or theyll last me less time when it really is hot, im trying to get the last out of my winter clothes.....im such a cheapo!! :blush:
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote: »
    :yes: my mood has improved by about 50% now its looking like summer again!!

except the daffodils over the road from me, it's still miserable and grey here in manc :grump:
  • Options
    it was sooo nice today! bit of a cold wind at times but other than that it was really nice.
  • Options
    I find it really difficult to know what to wear for work at the moment because I'm too warm in my wintery outfits but too cold in spring outfits. I also have to park about 1/2 mile away from work and it's really bloody windy up on a hill so have to wear a thick coat but when I get to work I'm boiling, :mad: can't win!

I think it's about time I invested in a nice spring jacket!
  • Options
    It's around this time that I sit in wonder and amazement at why my college made a rule about wearing all black as a uniform. F-ing idiots. I wonder how many of them have sat in a salon wearing nothing but black from head to toe, with the rads on and the sun pouring through the glass.... :mad:

Anyway, so yeah, I'm having the same problems - all my clothes are either too heavy or too summery and nothing in between. Argh!!