Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rubberskin

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Erm, I don't quite know how to put this, but i've noticed that Rubberskin is posting again.
Anyone care to shed some light for me?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whowhere wrote: »
    Erm, I don't quite know how to put this, but i've noticed that Rubberskin is posting again.
    Anyone care to shed some light for me?

He didn't really die, apologised and everything got back to normal.
  • Options
  • Options
    I just searched on his username and found it thanks, and the original topic from 2002. All I can say is the same as I said back then. Fuck me. When I saw the name again I thought:
    1.I was looking at an out of date topic that had been resurrected
    2.Some twat had hacked into his old account
    3.It was the bloke who reported it on livejournal.

Rubberskin, all I guess I can say is welcome back. I'm not going to criticise anything you did for 2 reasons. Firstly, i've never been there, so it wouldn't be right. And secondly, from reading the topic, and no doubt you had quite a few PMs detailing what people thought about the whole thing anyway 6 months ago. Glad you're alright now anyway.
  • Options
    Fuck talking about Rubberskin, he's been back months.

WTF are you doing here, stranger?
  • Options
    Dunno really, just been surfing the net and remembered this old place, managed to get my username restarted with the help of the mods, considering my old email address was deleted by MSN about 3 years ago. What with life being so busy I never really bothered until now :)
  • Options
    It's good to see you.

Just waiting for GFM, kaz and Turtle to reappear now
  • Options
    Who knows, it would be nice, but then i've been out of the loop too long to have an opinion on who should, or shouldn't be here. For all I know all these new people are actually half decent :P
  • Options
    For all I know all these new people are actually half decent :P

Yeah, it's not so bad. My rose-tints still suggest that the funnier threads are from a few years ago but this isnae a bad bunch.

Even the mods are okay, but I still miss Dom and Karla...
  • Options
    I do remember having fewer members meant a closer knit bunch. I think when I went on the first site meet, only about 8 people actually came lol.
  • Options
    :wave: Whowhere is back!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hello
  • Options
    Hello all, sorry it's been a while, been lots happening. Got a career, house and a gorgeous wife to be (big day is in August!) so life is great :)
  • Options
    Hello all, sorry it's been a while, been lots happening. Got a career, house and a gorgeous wife to be (big day is in August!) so life is great :)

How old are ya??
  • Options
    23, almost 24. I started early lol. I went to uni, but I dropped out in the second year. Did some shop work then joined the police when I was 20. Been doing that since.
  • Options
    23, almost 24. I started early lol. I went to uni, but I dropped out in the second year. Did some shop work then joined the police when I was 20. Been doing that since.

Cool.
  • Options
    More to the point, i've only just realised that SCC used to be RainbowBrite!

Man. Also, i came back, looked at rubberskin's posts, went kind of 'wtf...?!' and then decided that i must be mistaken. *shakes head*

Serves me right for getting a life outside the interweb.
  • Options

Serves me right for getting a life outside the interweb.

Weirdo. Is that Drew Barrymore in Your av btw.
  • Options
    Apparently so. My ex made it for me out of some video he had on his computer - i totally didn't realise it was her until someone on LJ pointed it out to me.

Hey ho. I should probably change it, i've had it as an av for at least 3 years.
  • Options
    Apparently so. My ex made it for me out of some video he had on his computer - i totally didn't realise it was her until someone on LJ pointed it out to me.

Hey ho. I should probably change it, i've had it as an av for at least 3 years.

It's hot lol. However I can make You a new one, what do You like??
  • Options
    That'd be really good, if you don't mind :)

I don't know what i like. Um. *brain goes blank*

Let me think about it. :)
  • Options
    Aww Whowheres getting married?! Is that to the girl that posted as well, or someone else?
  • Options
    Whowhere, welcome back stranger!
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Aww Whowheres getting married?! Is that to the girl that posted as well, or someone else?

I remember her! Wasn't she called Whowhere's Wench or something? Maybe that was just her tag...
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote: »
    I remember her! Wasn't she called Whowhere's Wench or something? Maybe that was just her tag...

Something Magpie? She was really nice.

Awww. So cute.
  • Options
    It was Missmagpie, and yes still the same lass :) 5 years and counting we've been together :)
  • Options
    It was Missmagpie, and yes still the same lass :) 5 years and counting we've been together :)

Awwww. She was lovely.

I remember when you came on here to say about starting the PCSO thing. Doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago!
  • Options
    lol, doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago either. Although was I really gone over 2 years? Blimey.
  • Options
    Man. Also, i came back, looked at rubberskin's posts, went kind of 'wtf...?!' and then decided that i must be mistaken. *shakes head*

I did the same. Had a brief search for some backstory but failed miserably so just accepted. I only pop in and out anyway...