Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Quinoderm Cream For Acne

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just starte using this the other day, i think its brilliant!
Its cleared my skin right up!
Anyone else used this? Its only £2.29 a tube, and ive never tried it before up until now, ive been trying allsorts and never even knew this existed!
Only thing is your skin gets a bit dry but u just gotta use a bit of moisturiser!

Comments

• Options
    yup

worked wonders for me back in the day, still use it when i get the odd spot

i`ve recommended it a few times on here
  • Options
    If you use it really really sparingly, only the teeniest teeniest bit then that should reduce the need for moisturiser.
  • Options
    Where do you get it from?
  • Options
    Over the counter from a pharmacy.
  • Options
    I might try that myself.
  • Options
    Yes, ive used it but im not really sure if it made an awful lot of difference. Its better than Panoxyl coz its got an extra something in it, i think its quinolone or whatever its called as well as 10% benzoyl peroxide
    I wondered about Freederm-anyone used that?
  • Options
    Sikorah wrote: »
    I wondered about Freederm-anyone used that?

Yes, I found it made a lot of difference at first in particular. It made swollen red spots less swollen and less red. It was quite drying though. Also, and for me this is the main drawback, it is a clear gel that from some angles you can see on the skin so whilst it's good at night I feel self-conscoius to wear it in the day time. You can't wear foundation over it as it kind of flakes off a bit as it drys (even if applied thinly).

But overall it was one of the most effective things I've used, especially on individual red spots rather than on large areas of "spot danger zones".

Also it is about £9 for quite a small tube but it does last a long time as you don't need much.
  • Options
    Thanks, i dont tend to get large red spots, just areas of small annoying ones. I also wear make up so maybe that wouldnt be the best product for me to use.
  • Options
    So whilse im using it at the moment my skin looks pretty ok, after i stop using it will the spots come back n start all over again?
  • Options
    you should probably carry it on for a while.
  • Options
    ive continued to use it and its becoming more lie a moisturiser than anything!