Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sleep Walking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last night i stayed in my sisters house after work and at about 5.00am i went into her room and said..'Im not going to work today...its too nice outside...'then she shouted at me and i woke up...i just started laughing and i was very confused...it was so wierd...this has happened to me a coulpe of times before and its the second time i woke up during it..

any reasons for it...or how can it be prevented??...just worried in case i blurt something out next time that i really shouldnt!

Comments

• Options
    I've slept walked once or twice I think. not since I was a lot younger though.

involved being naked and trying to find things in cupboards according to my mum :lol:

I have no idea how to prevent it, just like talking in your sleep it's probably just something some people do.
  • Options
    Lol my mate slept walk before after a party and was running round the house banging on doors shouting for his sister to tell his mum that the people were coming for them! Lol was kinda scary but funny.
    Think it might have had something to do with us pointing a toy gun in his face when he was half asleep :lol:
  • Options
    A girl I know, her dad used to always sleep walk when he worked shifts. One one occasion he picked his wife up and was saying "You'll have to get outta the window, the house is on fire!" She was screaming and screaming and eventually he woke up!

What an inventive way of getting rid of your missus!!
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    A girl I know, her dad used to always sleep walk when he worked shifts. One one occasion he picked his wife up and was saying "You'll have to get outta the window, the house is on fire!" She was screaming and screaming and eventually he woke up!

What an inventive way of getting rid of your missus!!

:lol: