Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Trouble with head

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys.

When I started going out with my current girlfriend I vowed to become really good at giving head. So every time we had sex I devoted about half an hour to it. To cut a long story short, as I got better and better at it, she gave me head less and less, and its to the point where I'm amazing at it and she no longer gives me head. It's been a slow change (over a year) but I'm really starting to miss recieving head.

Although she's done it for years, she says she suddenly feels like giving head is kind of disgusting (piss, etc) and she doesnt want to give it to me anymore. I've tried saying I wont give her head anymore but to be honest its quite an integral part of our sex.

How can I get her to get back into it?

Comments

• Options
    If she doesn't want to do it then there is not much more you can do. Pressuring her will only make it worse and make her dislike it more.
  • Options
    same thing happened to me actually now I come to think of it...

it's likely she never liked giving you head in the first place, and as time's gone on she's decided she doesn't have to do it to keep you happy any more and that you'll be ok with that.

so there's not much you can do about it really. which sucks (or doesnt, in this case :p)

ooh, one thing you can try; get some flavoured lube, like this. it's likely she doesnt want to do it because of the taste more than anything, and is making stuff up about her finding it disgusting so as not to offend you. perhaps suggest the idea to her first and ask her (subtly) if she'd give it a try.
  • Options
    I'm inclined to disagree.

One day she just stopped abruptly. She said she just realised that piss came out of it and she never even connected the dots like that. I can see her point and I'd like to help her get over it. I assume every girl has this realisation at some point.

I dont think its fair that I should have to give her head if she doesnt give it back to me. I feel a little bit disgusting doing it to her (only the pissing part) but I still enjoy it far more because I know she likes it. I'd really like some advice on this because I'm at a standstill here.

And she hates lube :\
  • Options
    Considered doing it in the shower? Nice and clean that way.
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    If she doesn't want to do it then there is not much more you can do.

I agree. And there's not much else we can advise apart from encouraging her to give you head after you have had a shower.
  • Options
    Maybe you could wash your penis together before she begins giving you a bj so that she knows for sure there is no residual pee or 'pee taste'? It seems like a strange objection to me, possibily a bit irrational.
    Have you told her how much you miss it? I think if you haven't you should talk about that. You say you feel the same way about pee, but knowing how much she likes you going down on her overrides your feelings about it. She might discover that she feels the same way about it if you discuss that.
    You could suggest a dental dam (you can get those free from the gum clinic) so that her tongue and mouth wouldn't actually come into contact with your penis, or you could wear a condom while she does it which would obviously have the same function.
    I would also say take it slowly if she is able to do it at all. Let her choose the pace she is comfortable with, as pushing the issue will probably make her more decided not to do it at all.
    What exactly is she afraid of with the pee, do you know? Urine is a sterile substance in the body, and it is only with prolonged exposure to oxygen that it becomes unclean in any way. Is it that or is it the taste? Has she ever had a bad experience with it- ie an unclean penis, sucking someone off who has just peed, someone actually peeing on her or in her mouth for their own pleasure? If it is any of these things, talk about it.
    I can't think of any other advice. Talk, talk, talk I guess. Explain your feelings. Don't keep quiet and start to resent her for it. That would be a lot worse thn discussing it or arguing about it. Let her know you want to support her and that you respect her but that this is bothering you a bit.

Godd luck...

Mila
  • Options
    try a 6'9ner! OOo I miss giving my ex head.
  • Options
    You both sound a bit childish to be honest, with the whole "piss" thing. A body fluid is a body fluid, you exchange saliva when you kiss, you exchange sex fluids when you have sex, urine is the most sterile bodily fluid and i dont really see how its any different. I wouldnt like to participate in golden showers...but if your genitals are clean there will be a tiny amount there.

How does she react to you if you say you will stop giving her head?

I dont think she's abliged to do it just because you do it to her, and i think its perfectly fine that some people just dont like it, it is more invasive to the mouth to give head to a man (penis in the mouth and all that) but she's done it before and i dunno...if she objected that much she probably wouldn't have done it in the first place
  • Options
    Blah wrote: »
    You both sound a bit childish to be honest, with the whole "piss" thing. A body fluid is a body fluid, you exchange saliva when you kiss, you exchange sex fluids when you have sex, urine is the most sterile bodily fluid and i dont really see how its any different.
    :yes:

If you can't get over that, you probably shouldn't be doing it!!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Blah wrote: »
    You both sound a bit childish to be honest, with the whole "piss" thing. A body fluid is a body fluid, you exchange saliva when you kiss, you exchange sex fluids when you have sex, urine is the most sterile bodily fluid and i dont really see how its any different. I wouldnt like to participate in golden showers...but if your genitals are clean there will be a tiny amount there.

Yea, but I don't think it's childish to be put off by the idea of it really, it's more down to squemishness / intolerance of ickyness. Personally, I've helped old men with their sweaty socks in the street when their feet were yellow cos they hadn't changed them in so long :eek2: but I know some people who won't even look at other people's feet.
    I dont think she's abliged to do it just because you do it to her, and i think its perfectly fine that some people just dont like it, it is more invasive to the mouth to give head to a man (penis in the mouth and all that) but she's done it before and i dunno...if she objected that much she probably wouldn't have done it in the first place

I would say that they were on an equal footing really, both are things that require a lot of trust to put your face in an area that isn't typically seen as ultra clean, etc.