Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Purity of street cocaine

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anybody got any idea what sort of purity levels coke is generally going around at? I know it probably depends how high up the food chain your buying - but just generally at street level.

Ive notice a relatively severe reduction in quality as of late, with my dealer agreeing. Any thoughts / esitmated stats ?

Comments

• Options
    There's some immense stuff going round, you just need to know the right people.

I've been getting some lovely stuff, nice rushy happy buzz and then it just wears off gradually, no comedown as such but makes you feel on top of the world.

It's crap dealers not crap drugs.
  • Options
    I'm sure I read on here somewhere that the average is less than 50% pure.
  • Options
    I met a guy who cuts his own coke. He owns a lot of bars around Manchester. He gladly shared some with me ;)
  • Options
    I heard recently that the average of cocaine purity the Police take from people now is a tiny bit above 30%. Its dropped from about 50% a couple of years ago.
  • Options
    Coke is shit these days, which is what pushed me in the right direction to stop.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    I met a guy who cuts his own coke. He owns a lot of bars around Manchester. He gladly shared some with me ;)

How did the quality compare ? A lot better ?
  • Options
    I'd love to visit Colombia (if it wasn't over run by paramillitary groups) and try the coke there. As pure as you can get!

Except no I wouldn't, because I don't do it anymore. :p
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I'd love to visit Colombia (if it wasn't over run by paramillitary groups) and try the coke there. As pure as you can get!

Except no I wouldn't, because I don't do it anymore. :p

Thats right thought you'd forgotten lol.

The columbians are cutting aswell tho now aren't they - or have they always.
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    How did the quality compare ? A lot better ?

Yeh it was really good but to be fair I couldn't tell you how good coz I was already very wired at that point coz I'd been sharing my mate's coke that night. All I know is I was sat there at one point chatting away like a loon and then I got a bit worried coz my heart felt like it was gona pop out of my chest.
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    The columbians are cutting aswell tho now aren't they - or have they always.

There does seem to be industrial cuts used before shipment which is a relatively new thing.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Yeh it was really good but to be fair I couldn't tell you how good coz I was already very wired at that point coz I'd been sharing my mate's coke that night. All I know is I was sat there at one point chatting away like a loon and then I got a bit worried coz my heart felt like it was gona pop out of my chest.

Lol, know that feeling.
  • Options
    about 40%. depends. purity of cocaine is so variable.