Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Crapness

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im having a shitter of a day :grump:

Everything is annoying me, I've no patience at all and my brain isnt even switched on. I just filled my kitchen sink with (really) hot water to wash some dishes and put my whole hand in it without adding any cold, needless to say I now have a lovely red hand.

Abbie is being disgusting, she decided to investigate inside a dirty nappy and wiped it all over me, the couch, her hair and face and of course her mouth.

I made myself a tortilla wrap for lunch and it had a hole in it and everything fell out onto the floor.

Tell me someone out there is having a crapper day than me?

Comments

• Options
    Sadly I am, i have gastroentritis (sp i think) and I have had problems with both netgear and dabs.com which are resolved, but still not happy

I am feeling crap, bored and unmotivated and do not know what to do
  • Options
    Dom's spending all day in a meeting with the rest of the senior managers, trying to get everyone to agree to next years budgets. Judging by his face he's probably having a pretty crap day... don't think they've resorted to smearing shite everywhere yet though ;)

Hope the day improves btw
  • Options
    I'm really hungover, I'm trying really hard to keep my lunch down at the moment!! :grump:

Got to sort myself out though, all the fun starts again tonight!
  • Options
    See thats what puts me off having kids, poo and vomit everywhere. Saying that, my geriatric dog is having trouble in that department too at the moment, nothing quite like coming down to find the kitchen floor is being used as a doggy lavatory. Well, hey, at least tomorrow can't be any worse Glittery!
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    don't think they've resorted to smearing shite everywhere yet though ;)
    :lol: Be sure to tell me when they do ;)
    Dobbin wrote: »
    See thats what puts me off having kids, poo and vomit everywhere.
    She's 15 months old and it's the first (and hopefully last) time she's done it. I can handle shitty nappies and puke usually :sour:

And tomorrow will be better, Daddy isnt working and will be around to play Mummy :razz:
  • Options
    I'm hungover but thats my own fault :(
  • Options
    Fuck that's a crappy day alright.

Mine's been very average, hopefully there's something good on the ole box tonight so I can laze another day away! :D
  • Options
    Bad day, can't stay on campus for the last term :( but oh well.
  • Options
    :lol: that made me laugh out loud

Me too!!!! :lol::lol: Nearly spat my bombay mix out over my desk.....:lol:
  • Options
    I've just accidently bit my lip and its bleeding :(
  • Options
    I've just had a chinese and Im currently half way through a bottle of white zindanfel, my crap day has been turned around :D
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Bad day, can't stay on campus for the last term :( but oh well.

Why not?
  • Options
    Why not?

Well cos I'm changing course, I'm in a leave of absence, and it says in my letter that I must leave campus / cant use the library or attend lectures / etc. etc.

Just as I started making some really good friends!
  • Options
    You could rent a room for the next term - loads of people are advertising for a housemate still (I think).
  • Options
    I thought about that, but I wont be receiving any form of loan either, so affording the room could be quite problematic.
  • Options
    But you're loan-laoded!
  • Options
    £800 on accomodation, £500 on food and going out, is quite a big hit without a substantial income. I could pull it off, but I've talked it over with my mum and it's going to be easier making a clean break now, working at home so I can save some money to travel for a few weeks in the summer, then going back to uni fresh in the Autumn.
  • Options
    Fair enough, at least you won't have to pay for the uni room over that last term (presumably) and you'll save yourself a packet.

Don't worry about leaving York for a bit, not much changes. It floods, it unfloods, it floods etc. ALTHOUGH I came back today and they have painted BIG RED THINGS on the road near my house which was a suprise.
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    Dom's spending all day in a meeting with the rest of the senior managers, trying to get everyone to agree to next years budgets. Judging by his face he's probably having a pretty crap day... don't think they've resorted to smearing shite everywhere yet though ;)

That just made me snort coffee.

That would sure as hell be an, um, interesting way to conduct a meeting though.
  • Options
    Well I haven't had the best day ever.

This morning I woke up and my ear was blocked and a bit achey; Went into town cos I had an eye-test booked...
    When I arrived for it there'd been a mix up and although I'd been told my appointment was at 1 o'clock they'd writen it down as 2.40 (how the hell does that happen? :eek: )
    Sooooo... I desided I might as well hang around in town despite feeling crap (cos my ear still hadn't unblocked despite having sudafed).
    Went to have a hot chocolate to cheer myself up and then spilt that all over myself :mad: So then I looked like I'd wet myself and had to spend the day smelling of chocolate. :rolleyes:

Went back to the optitians for my appointment and the lady looked at my notes and said 'you're not actually due for a check up are you?' :banghead: I then explained that I'd rang up to check the dates were correct because I thought they were wrong but was reasurred that I did need one... and that then they'd got my bloody appointment time wrong... So had the eye test anyway (turns out I need new glasses anyway so at least that made it worth the palarva... but that also means I am now £133 worse off than I was yesterday :yeees: ).

Though, despite all that I'm feeling fairly cheerful. :)
  • Options
    I have to score 80 children's drawings for creativity and its gonna take absolutley aaaaaaaages because there's 14 criteria for scoring, each of which I have to look up in the book for every drawing :mad:

And I have to work tonight and saturday is when all the wankers come out to play :(