Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

to do itm or not to do it....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right i got a dilema i got this girl offering sex (my first time) not hers, my morals are comeing into conflict, live life only once and should only do it with a gf

i know its old fassiond and mabe i need to get with it

ime ready to do it tho just uncertain cause shes had experiance and ive not so feel like a bit a novice, ime gonna see this girl reguarly for atleast half a year. just wanted you opinions to help me get ma head straight :banghead:

cheers

Comments

• Options
    If you don't want to lose your virginity to someone who means little then you shouldn't lose it to someone who means little. Don't think that its the only sex you will ever get offered, or that you're not macho if you don't do it now.

If you just want to dip your wick, on the other hand, then you should. My firest sexual experience was with a girl who meant nothing, and I don't regret it.
  • Options
    its not so much apearing macho its just ide love to do it but ime scared i will regret it, i think ime going to do it because you really do only live life once thanks kermit
  • Options
    go for it, dont regret it
  • Options
    delahoya wrote: »
    go for it, dont regret it
    That seems a tad rash
  • Options
    Think wrote: »
    its not so much apearing macho its just ide love to do it but ime scared i will regret it, i think ime going to do it because you really do only live life once thanks kermit

If you really want to do it then you should, as I say, I did and don't regret it (although ironically I lost my virginity to the girl I ended up marrying!).

It depends on how much your virginity means to you. For me it was something I wanted rid of.
  • Options
    What he said^^^^

Why is it rash? If he wants to do it then he will do it. If he bottles it, then he wont.

Its all about confidence and doing what you feel you can do
  • Options
    I'd say You need to think less and just do what feels right.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    It depends on how much your virginity means to you.

:yes:

It's normally more of a thing for girls to lose their virginity than boys. Guys normally just want to get it over and done with.

That said, if it doesn't feel right for you then don't do it. Don't be forced into doing something you don't feel comfortable doing.
  • Options
    All ya wanna do is do it !
  • Options
    I waited until i was in a relationship before I lost it. And I'm glad I did! Even if i did have offers from other girls.

Now that I'm single again and have been for 6 months I'd like to be offered it now though! Why did they only offer it to me when i didnt want it!
  • Options
    Renzo wrote: »
    I waited until i was in a relationship before I lost it. And I'm glad I did! Even if i did have offers from other girls.

Now that I'm single again and have been for 6 months I'd like to be offered it now though! Why did they only offer it to me when i didnt want it!

Haha You can't hide Your disapointment behind small letters.
  • Options
    Sex...never did cheese and fish go so well together.
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Sex...never did cheese and fish go so well together.
    :lol:
    To the op - i say you dont mate, you've said yourself that fucking this girl conflicts with your morals soquite simply, dont bend them.
    The right time and the right girl will come along eventually and (if you decide to) no doubt you will be happy you waited.
    I was in the couldnt wait to lose it crowd as well and the girl was nothing special. I dont regret it though, was just happy to have broken the seal really.
  • Options
    Stand by what you believe in. Don't rush into anything. Your virginity is something which you can't get back once its gone and I think some people are too quick too "get it over with". Good Luck with whatever you decide to do
  • Options
    I'm a bit of both. My first 'experience' was with a girl I knew, and it was intense hehe. Don't regret it. When I lost my virginity though, it was to a girl who I was in a loving relationship with, and I don't regret that either.

Maybe men never regret sexy stuff!? (well, that's not true exactly, I regret plenty)
  • Options
    Having sex for the first time, is having sex for the first time. I was never bothered, an have never regreted it. Virginty, its just a word really isn't it...
  • Options
    It depends what losing your virginity is to you. Do you want to regret it or not?

Personally a girl that is offering it to you on a plate must not have much self respect and get around a bit. Call me stereotypical but that's my opinion so just ask yourself if you want to lose it to a girl who just wants sex or to a girl who wants to have sex with you because she loves and cares for you.

If your having to question yourself over this issue then personally i don't think you should do it.
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    It depends what losing your virginity is to you. Do you want to regret it or not?

Personally a girl that is offering it to you on a plate must not have much self respect and get around a bit. Call me stereotypical but that's my opinion so just ask yourself if you want to lose it to a girl who just wants sex or to a girl who wants to have sex with you because she loves and cares for you.

If your having to question yourself over this issue then personally i don't think you should do it.

:yes: Agreed.
  • Options
    Its your choice. It depends on how much your virginity means to you. I lost it to someone who I loved but he didnt love me.... I kinda wish I had waited, but in other ways I dont regret that.

If you want some fun and know you wont regret it - then go for it because fun is good, but if you think you may regret it and you strongly feel that you want to loose it to someone your in a relationship with then Id say dont do it.
  • Options
    Do it!! It'll be over in seconds anyway ;):p
  • Options
    My first time took hours! It's an unfamiliar feeling and it took me time to actually finnish! She was impressed though :D
  • Options
    Personally a girl that is offering it to you on a plate must not have much self respect and get around a bit.

What the fuck? Why must she not have any self-respect? Heaven forbid that a woman should like sex for the sake of it :rolleyes:

A lot of men don't have the same attitude to virginity as women do. As it turns out I lost it to the woman I married, but we weren't in love or in a relationship when we did it. I almost lost it a few nights before to someone I didn't know at all. Big deal, I don't regret it at all.
  • Options
    Personally a girl that is offering it to you on a plate must not have much self respect and get around a bit.

:eek2:

what???

I really don't get how a girl saying she wants to have sex means she has no self respect!
  • Options
    I think maybe what they meant was a girl (or a guy) who just wants to shag without the relationship or much build up (i.e. 'on a plate') probably doesn't care as much about sex as someone else. It's always nice for it to be special, and it probably wont be if its just a notch on someones bed. But that won't bother a lot of people.

Kermit, I'd daresay you might be a bit sensitive, I think it's the same if its a girl or a guy, just in this case the OP is interested in women, so the advice was tailored to him.
  • Options
    No, the post I quoted was fairly clear in what it said. RaggyDoll thought the same, clearly, so shut it.
    ShyBoy wrote:
    Kermit, I'd daresay you might be a bit sensitive, I think it's the same if its a girl or a guy, just in this case the OP is interested in women, so the advice was tailored to him.

:confused:
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    I think maybe what they meant was a girl (or a guy) who just wants to shag without the relationship or much build up (i.e. 'on a plate') probably doesn't care as much about sex as someone else. It's always nice for it to be special, and it probably wont be if its just a notch on someones bed. But that won't bother a lot of people.

No, she said that this girl is offering herself on a plate so clearly has no self respect. I just don't understand how admitting you like/want sex has anything to do with self respect or indeed lack of it, and that goes for men or women.

Thats what i was so shocked at.
  • Options
    RaggyDoll wrote: »
    No, she said that this girl is offering herself on a plate so clearly has no self respect. I just don't understand how admitting you like/want sex has anything to do with self respect or indeed lack of it, and that goes for men or women.

Thats what i was so shocked at.

yeah im with you in that if a girl/boy just wants sex to have some fun, then they can just get some if they want it. I dont think it has anything to do with self respect unless your a prostitute.
  • Options
    If you're not in love with this girl, and you're going to see her every day in the next 6 months or so, it's better not to make sex with her.
    Believe me, that's my experience ;)
  • Options
    2535_Ecard-sml-JDI.gif