Home Drink & Drugs
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Hawaiian baby wood rose

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've got some HEHE
Gonna try them today maybe?
I'll let you all know my findings!
HEH

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What is it??:confused:

    :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its LSA, its supposed to be a bit like crap acid with a nasty stomach upset.
  • SkiveSkive No discipline. No morality. No respect. New ForestPosts: 15,228 Skive's The Limit
    If it's anything liek Monin Glory (which I suspect it is)} I really wouldn't bother. :yuck:
    Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    But today is a gift
    That’s why it’s call the present
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote: »
    If it's anything liek Monin Glory (which I suspect it is)} I really wouldn't bother. :yuck:

    It is, they both contain LSA.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think you can do some kind of extraction that gets rid of a lot of the nastiness but whether or not anyone would be fucked doin it is another thing!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I saw that stuff for sale in a shop in Brighton the other day actually, wondered what the fuck it was.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    took them 30 mins ago past the sickness feeling now ifeel warm and fuzzy, might take the rest soon.,

    shall report back, about 10pm

    byeeeee
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds like some type of furniture polish.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just out of curiosity, Evaporated, how old are you?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Think I remember from another thread that he's 16/17...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just be careful because the come up takes a lot longer than shrooms, i waited an hour or so then got impatient and munched the lot, i was still tripping about 12 hours later....haven't touched either since, safe to say it wasn't the most pleasant trip.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :o

    I ate 5 at 5pm then another 5 at 6pm :shocking:

    Everthin was strange and I woke up at 4am in a bush.

    I then rang my mam and told her to come pick me up "where are you??!"

    "In the bush" I replied :crying:

    It took me about a minute to remember where I was all night and what I had done, I woke up at 6am at home dunno how I got there or how my mam found me.

    She asked me why I was in the bush and I said "I was just tired"

    Now shes making me see a psychologist :no:

    I haven't told her the truth and im in big trouble!!! :shocking:

    Why does this always happen to ME!!!:banghead:

    I cant catch any breaks in life!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wtf.
    but tbh i don't know why you wanted to try that sh*t anyway.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Evaporated wrote: »
    :o

    I ate 5 at 5pm then another 5 at 6pm :shocking:

    Everthin was strange and I woke up at 4am in a bush.

    I then rang my mam and told her to come pick me up "where are you??!"

    "In the bush" I replied :crying:

    It took me about a minute to remember where I was all night and what I had done, I woke up at 6am at home dunno how I got there or how my mam found me.

    She asked me why I was in the bush and I said "I was just tired"

    Now shes making me see a psychologist :no:

    I haven't told her the truth and im in big trouble!!! :shocking:

    Why does this always happen to ME!!!:banghead:


    I cant catch any breaks in life!!


    Mate your a fuckin loon, a psychologist will do you some good.

    I would also be interested to see how old you are.

    Even if I lived at home, if I was tripping out (in a bush) the last person I would have called would have been my mum.

    Can't catch any breaks in life indeed.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    talia wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, Evaporated, how old are you?

    Im 16 going on 17
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Evaporated wrote: »
    Im 16 going on 17

    Oh dear.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh dear oh dear
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why oh dear? That's the age that I started experimenting with class A's.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Why oh dear? That's the age that I started experimenting with class A's.

    Leaving aside the legality or otherwise of LSA, I just think its a shame, the brain and the personality go through really important changes during puberty, I think you are really playing with fire to do drugs at that age, especially ones which might have neuro-toxic effects.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    budda wrote: »
    Leaving aside the legality or otherwise of LSA, I just think its a shame, the brain and the personality go through really important changes during puberty, I think you are really playing with fire to do drugs at that age, especially ones which might have neuro-toxic effects.

    But surely trying these things is part of growing up? As I said, I started experimenting with hard drugs at that age, I wasn't as heavily into them as I am now so it wasn't really that damaging. It was just like trying my first E and line of coke e.t.c.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    But surely trying these things is part of growing up? As I said, I started experimenting with hard drugs at that age, I wasn't as heavily into them as I am now so it wasn't really that damaging. It was just like trying my first E and line of coke e.t.c.

    They may be seen as 'part of growing up', but they are dangerous, especially when the brain is at a vunerable point. And I am fully aware that virtually everyone reading this will dismiss me as some old fart who 'doesnt know what its really like for kids these days', and you will point out that you're completely fine - but really isnt the point. The point is your personality is properly formed during your teenage years, talk to anyone who is about 25 and they will say so, caining things like pills during that period is a bad idea. Same as heavy use of cannabis during teenage years is linked to depression in later life.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You're probably right, but then there are still risks with taking drugs at any age and we still choose to take them. I don't regret trying these things at that age, I didn't go over the top but I experienced things which I really wanted to.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How did you take them? Did you scrape off the coating and chew? The dosage you took is stupidly high, you clearly underestimated them. You only need to scrap about 3-4 but should start on one to see how you get on, people seem to hammer these.

    Not having a go at anyone but I don't understand why people push it so much and get in such states, it's no fun then :(.

    P.s. Anyone reading this that is thinking about taking them should steer clear if they have any kind of liver disorders or hepatitis.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    EDIT: WTF happened there.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    You're probably right, but then there are still risks with taking drugs at any age and we still choose to take them. I don't regret trying these things at that age, I didn't go over the top but I experienced things which I really wanted to.

    Nah but he obviously is going over the top mate - hammering that much LSA at his age. I wouldnt have had the head on me to think 'i'm doing to much' at that age. But then again sometimes I dont think i do now!!

    It is part of growing up, i agree, just bit risky if your a dumb kid. Like you said tho risky whether your 16 or 60.
Sign In or Register to comment.