Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Oxegen

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
anyone here going this year??? snowpatrol are headlining it!!! i got my tickets way back in november!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    yea, got ticket ages ago :cool:
  • Options
    Are tickets still available?
  • Options
    i believe so .. www.oxegen.ie i think it is
  • Options
    I'm not going, but I will in the future like. Be nice to get drunk with the Oirish and fart about to some class choons and that.
  • Options
    its a test, mentally and physically :D

but aye, will be some fuckin craic
  • Options
    Fuck sake aidzo didn't know you had your ticket, think they come out in March or something so will get it then.

It's a test alright, first time I went I took a bag of drugs and 2 euro, came back with 5 euro and one fucked up cabbage head. Brilliant. :D
  • Options
    Think I'm done with my trips to Oxegen. Three times is enough for the prissy princess in me. Got lashed out of our tent last year and had to kip down in some randomers'. Thank god for the sun on the Sunday. Managed to puke on the bus home and everything. That's my festival experience over and done with! Unless I can book into the K Club for the weekend.
  • Options
    Don't know, might be away on the other side of the world when it's on but if i'm not i'll be there for sure, was mental craic two years ago.
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    Don't know, might be away on the other side of the world when it's on but if i'm not i'll be there for sure, was mental craic two years ago.

This may make me sound really stupid, but I've been wondering for a while so I might aswell ask....what the hell does craic mean? I assume if something's 'mental craic', it's like saying it's 'mental shit'.
  • Options
    Yea something like that, like good fun, good buzz, good time, good craic, etc.. you get my drift?
  • Options
    Yeah I get ya :thumb:
  • Options
    OXEGEN sold out after 1 hour and ten mins glad i got mine wen i did and i got it for cheap hehe
  • Options
    Fucking cunts, wish I had woken up earlier. Now I'll have to pay more for my ticket.
  • Options
    Few ones in the town sat out all night for their tickets.