Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Gatwick to Derby

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey!

I'm going on hol in June and basically I need to find a taxi company which will pick me up from Gatwick and take me to Derby. I've been looking but I'm sure there must be cheaper companies out there!

Have any of you used a good Taxi company for Airport pickups?

Thanks! :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    that's a long way so don't be surprised that it's so much. We used a mini bus service to get to gatwick before but we were in a group i don't know if they're any cheaper. Is it just you? Train might be cheaper.
  • Options
    A taxi? That'll probably set you back £250.

Why don't you just get the train like everyone else? One simple change at Luton.
  • Options
    The cost of a taxi from Gatwick to Derby will probably cost you more than the holiday.

Getting the train looks your best option. And shouldnt cost you anymore than £50.

:thumb:
  • Options
    The train is £80 for 2 of us. I would prob get the train but we're coming back from America and I know we'll just want to get back as easily as possible.

I rang up a company tonight and that one was £120 so we're prob gonna go with that one!

Ta for the replies!
  • Options
    but the train is still £40 cheaper. You'll be over tired anyway.