Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My friend 'Bob'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
not quite sure what to do or say to him as he wont listen to any of us.

have any of you been in a similar situation? any advice?

Comments

• Options
    Over 6 grams in 2 lines? His nose would have blocked up long before that, either that or he's getting ripped off.

You need to get him to realise that the buzz off Cocaine ISN'T reality and he can't keep hiding from problems in real life by snorting some powder because it won't last forever and soon he'll run out of money or brain cells and everything will be so much worse. It's something I had to realise. He's got to understand this thought to have the courage to stop. If he's slitting his wrists and stuff then maybe you should take him to a councillor.
  • Options
    it was too very very long lines and it was from the dealer and hes not the sort of guy to fuck around with shit charlie especially when bob is doing him favours ..

cheers for your advice though we are trying to think of a way to get him to go to a councillor but its quite a touchy subject.

Thanks though :)
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    3 Gram lines? nah cant be, imagine the size of the line, don't think you would be able to snoot that much.

He must have a good job too to waste that much.

If he isn't listening to you then there isn't much you can do, only HE can turn it around for himself, maybe he needs a push in the right direction maybe not either way there is going to have to be a reason for him to want to do it. If not then he probably going to get himself in to more of a mess

EDIT: thats like a £120 line CHRIST!
  • Options
    he got it for free because he did darrol some favours that day. hmm its a bit mental i know. yeah he does have a very good job and gets a lot of money its just a shame most of it is going straight up his nose
  • Options
    Utter bollocks.... 3 gram lines ? I don't think.
    Unless the gram he's buying is actually 0.2gram.
    There is no point snorting a 3 gram line because he'll get hardly any of it.

Not having any of that.
  • Options
    3 gram lines are possible to nose in any substance. It all depends on the thickness and length of the line.
    I've seen lines of K that stretch right across a 1 foot mirror done in 2 sniffs. The trick to longer lines is that you make them thinner than your smaller lines.
    But 3 gram of the snow in a line? I wouldn't know anyone nutty enough to even attempt it! Doing long lines of K is alright because it's quite cheap in our area whereas the snow's 40 bar a gram. It ain't something you waste lightly.

So the conclusion of a friend on Gonzales: Possible but highly unlikely.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    A foot long line of ket?

I'm sorry but I'd seriously doubt the quality of it if anybody could do that.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    No sorry sticking with my original theory of "utter bollocks".
    No matter how long n thin you make the line I can't see it going up in one.

Not believing that till I see it, and I definetely aint trying it!!

I know people who can go through a quart in a night, but seriously struggle towards the end getting it up there and that's after cleaning etc.

No, not having it, next madmonk will be on saying "Well one day my mate sniffed half of columbia in 3 seconds flat"....lol
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    A foot long line of ket?

I'm sorry but I'd seriously doubt the quality of it if anybody could do that.

Yeh, i thought with Ket you needed to do small amounts to avoid k-holing ?
    Surely a foot long line , even being very thin, would be hard to handle to say the least.
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Yeh, i thought with Ket you needed to do small amounts to avoid k-holing ?
    Surely a foot long line , even being very thin, would be hard to handle to say the least.

He has high tolerance as he's been on K for like 3 or 4 years at least 4 times a week. And it was only ever done as his 1st lot of the day. It still took 2 sniffs to get it done. 6 inches per sniff on a thin line is only like doing a 3 inch line that double the 6's thickness.
    The hole point of him doing it was to K hole I think. I'll ask him exact reasons why he did it tomorrow as he'll have crashed out now.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I know ket has a steep tolerance curve, but still, I would be questioning the quality of my ket.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I know ket has a steep tolerance curve, but still, I would be questioning the quality of my ket.

If I could do anywhere near that amount with my Gonzales then I'd question the quality of it.

But who am I to question the quality that isn't passing through my hands, down my throat or up my nose?
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    No, not having it, next madmonk will be on saying "Well one day my mate sniffed half of columbia in 3 seconds flat"....lol

Hehe
  • Options
    No sorry sticking with my original theory of "utter bollocks".
    No matter how long n thin you make the line I can't see it going up in one.

Not believing that till I see it, and I definetely aint trying it!!

I know people who can go through a quart in a night, but seriously struggle towards the end getting it up there and that's after cleaning etc.

:yes: Someone I know, who can and does snort alot of Coke and has been doing so for years snorted a gram line once and that was a big thing for him. Fucked him up good n proper, but for someone to snort two 3 gram lines just wouldn't happen. Their nose WOULD clog up.