Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mood problems

I've been having some problems with my mood lately. One of my mates has suggested that it might be something like depression, because I behave differently when I have a serious downward crash and when I'm just upset. When I crash she said it's like I can't be reached, nothing she says reaches me or makes any difference. I wanted some advice about where I should go to get some help, and find out what's wrong with me. If there is somewhere I should go specificially.

Has anyone got any thoughts?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Talk to yor doctor about how you are feeling. Talk it from there.
  • Options
    BarradellBarradell Deactivated Posts: 10 Settling in
    Hi Pjs. It sounds like you're having some difficulty understanding what's going on and it might help if you can get an idea of why this might be.

TheSite.org has an article here about understanding depression. It will give you a few pointers that might help and some guidance about where you can turn. It might be worth you looking into counselling as it there's a lot of support available that's easy to access. As a first port of call it can be good to speak to someone a little detached from the situation and Samaritans might be a good place to start as they're always there to help.

Hope this helps. take care :)