Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Booooo!!! I don't feel sleepy...:(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
And I have work tomorrow....should have been in bed aaages ago!!! Heeelppp!!! :crying:

Comments

• Options
    I'm exactly the same but i'm gonna force myself to go to bed!
  • Options
    Good idea I suppose....bound to drop off eventually!! My eyes are kind of tired but my mind feels all alert....rubbish!!! Anyone got any Horlicks?? :hyper:
  • Options
    Right...this is stupid....I'm going to bed!! Hopefully the sleepiness will kick in at some point....night!!! :wave:
  • Options
    nighty night.
  • Options
    Dammit I was tired at 8pm, 9pm, started to wake up around 10ish...now im fucking buzzing. Damn my internal clock!
  • Options
    Yeah i need to get up about 9ish, cant see myself getting to bed until 2/3. Woop di dooo
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It's when you make topic like this that you're proving you really belong to this forum! :thumb:
  • Options
    Next time try reading Shakespeare's Twelfth Night, or something equally as tedious :)
  • Options
    your-babe wrote: »
    Next time try reading Shakespeare's Twelfth Night, or something equally as tedious :)

:lol: Good idea!! Or that bit in the bible that goes "so-and-so begat so-and-so, and so-and-so begat so-and-so (ad infinitum)"!!!! :lol:

Well - finally got to sleep about 2am after texting my friend a load of junk....so did it eventually!! :D
  • Options
    Do people here go to bed at half 11. I had to get up today at 8 and didn't manage to sleep to half 1 and that's relatively early for me.