Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is it just me, or.....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
.....are the boards really really quiet at the moment?? I've just been away for 10 days, and it took me about an hour (if that) to catch up on here!!!

How come people aren't feeling so chatty these days, ey??? What's up, people?? :(

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    They're not that busy, yeah... But one hour? You must be an extremely fast reader if you read every new post! :p
  • Options
    Ha ha!!! OK - fair enough.....not EEEVERY new post...just the bits that interested me!! But I even resorted to reading bits of the drugs forum, and I neeever read that!!!

Boooo....where's all the sparky comments and interesting new ideas ey?? Aahhh....those were the days!! (What am I saying, I'm practically a noob!! :lol: )
  • Options
    They're not that busy, yeah... But one hour? You must be an extremely fast reader if you read every new post! :p

Oh - by the way - was reading a thread and was also surprised you're not a girl!! Sorry about that!! :p
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    HanHan wrote: »
    Oh - by the way - was reading a thread and was also surprised you're not a girl!! Sorry about that!! :p
    Ok... *sigh* :p
  • Options
    Wouldn't say any less busy than normal.

Theres a few hefty threads, so if you ain't interested in them then your fucked ain't ya for things to read.
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    Wouldn't say any less busy than normal.

Theres a few hefty threads, so if you ain't interested in them then your fucked ain't ya for things to read.

Wouldn't you? Just seems quieter than normal.....ah well....yes - you're right though - it's not like there's NOTHING....maybe I'm just being picky!!

Have just started my own thread in relationships btw.....thought there's no point in complaining it's quiet and then not posting myself!!

If you want something doing, and all that.....:thumb:
  • Options
    I took me at least an hour to read the thread about Subway :thumb:
  • Options
    Okey dokey .. what shall i get from chippy .. buy one get one free pizza or kebab?
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Okey dokey .. what shall i get from chippy .. buy one get one free pizza or kebab?

Chips?

Definately not kebab :yuck:
  • Options
    ive noticed its been a bit quiet lately we need some interesting new threads not that the ones we have atm arent interestin but we need more lol
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    Chips?

Definately not kebab :yuck:

Well MOTD is on and im not leaving so decided on making some fried egg toasties :D
  • Options
    HanHan wrote: »
    .....are the boards really really quiet at the moment?? I've just been away for 10 days, and it took me about an hour (if that) to catch up on here!!!

How come people aren't feeling so chatty these days, ey??? What's up, people?? :(

Can't be arsed with it anymore :)
  • Options
    I wouldn't say it was quiet tbh. Theres quite a few ranty threads going on! :D