Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Had a bad trip tonight :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
1st one in ages all my own doing i should know better not take pills when i just go out local its too hot and too packed.

Felt alrite at first but then started getting abit paranoid then i know its time to call it a night was chucking it down with rain i was soacked when i got back, Cart get too sleep needing a piss every 10 mins.

:banghead:

Comments

• Options
    Know how you feel mate when there good there really good!! i always find long as am with people i trust and at a club im always flne.

Funny though i only had like 2 which feel like nothing the last two weeks iv had about 10 over the whole night which is prob abit daft but were always out till about 6 so need something to keep us going :shocking:
  • Options
    i want pills:(
  • Options
    Violette wrote: »
    im sorry yours was bad...

but i had my first pill tonight.. loved it. so i had another. and a half.

my mouth was going like fuck but i could dance so good, and now i feel fine bit sleepy and my jaw's aching.

it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good though.

:yes: Welcome to paradise
  • Options
    :D

ive never been against them, but ive always said no for one reason or another, done coke and stuff before... but it was just amazing.

i think i might have looked a right twat though. my jaw is aching, hehe.

Lol everyone looks a bit strange on E, espescially when you're not used to doing them. I guarantee I've seen people look ALOT wierder then you were probably looking. I've seen people lay on their backs with their eyes rolling back, foaming at the mouth and talking shit about petrol stations to no one and then charging around on all fours like an animal. lol
  • Options
    im sorry yours was bad...

but i had my first pill tonight.. loved it. so i had another. and a half.

my mouth was going like fuck but i could dance so good, and now i feel fine bit sleepy and my jaw's aching.

it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good though.

Ooooh Steph, don't go radio rental on 'em my lovely. But I'm glad you had one so you know why I do them muchos. :razz:

I'm forever getting heavy ecto-piss. Where I need a wee but NOTHING comes out. ARGH! It's horrid. I had my pals in the loo cheering me on to do one yesterday morning, but hee haw evaded my pisshole. Raging. :|