Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Amazon question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I ordered something off amazon on the 24th. Its not from amazon, but just a company on them. I recieved everything else I ordered and this one particular item from the one paticular company hasn't even shipped it yet. I'm a bit pissed. Would you cancel the order or how long would you wait? It says shipping in 3-7 days but if it hasn't even been sent out yet, its bound to take much longer.

Comments

• Options
    my_name wrote: »
    So I ordered something off amazon on the 24th. Its not from amazon, but just a company on them. I recieved everything else I ordered and this one particular item from the one paticular company hasn't even shipped it yet. I'm a bit pissed. Would you cancel the order or how long would you wait? It says shipping in 3-7 days but if it hasn't even been sent out yet, its bound to take much longer.

Depends how much i wanted it. If i want something i usually have to have it now.

If you cancel you will have to get it from somewhere else, then how long will it take to arrive from the new source?

:thumb:
  • Options
    Yeah, there were like a million other options on there I could get it, I'm just not sure of the proper waiting period :p
  • Options
    it's only been like 4 or 5 business days, patience woman! :p

I usually find the companies amazon has on it's market place are slower to ship than amazon, but only by a few days, so it shouldn't be long :)
  • Options
    Remember it is 3 - 7 working days they are talking about. From the 24th yesterday was only 3 days. Technically you need to wait until next Tuesday.

I don't like a lot of those amazon sellers though.