Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

can sex damage your bladder??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
*im sorry if this should be in sex, but i thought it was more of a health issue*

Can hard,fast,rough sex damage your bladder? Because recently ive had alot of the aforementioned sex, as recently il get the feeling that im bursting for a wee really unexpectadly! As in, 1 minute im fine, the next minute i feel im about to wet myself!
Can the sex have damaged any 'sensors' that are there to send the message to your brain that you need to wee?
Thank you
L+C

Comments

• Options
    Lots of rough sex can give you cystitis. It might be worth nipping to the doctor and getting some antibiotics maybe?
  • Options
    looking here; http://www.thesite.org.uk/healthandwellbeing/generalhealth/womenshealth/cystitis

it really doesnt seem like cystisis, i dont have any of those syptoms.....its not increased urinating, its just like a last minute warning from my body kinda thing!
  • Options
    yeah sumtimes if i have rough sex specially doggy and my bf pushes 2 hard it pushes my bladder and makes me need a wee mur after but it doesnt last very long some times it stings after aswel
  • Options
    I think I know what you mean.. I got similar problems around the time I started sleeping with my "bigger than average" ex-boyfriend. I think the problem was linked to stress too tho. I only stopped sleeping with him two months ago so I'm not sure about a difference yet, but I do know that sleeping with my new guy (who's average and knows what to do with it!) is a hell of a lot more comfortable and satisfying than having my internal organs battered about!

Sorry, that doesn't really help unless you're willing to change partners (or go near him with a knife! ;))
  • Options
    luvmeright wrote: »
    yeah sumtimes if i have rough sex specially doggy and my bf pushes 2 hard it pushes my bladder and makes me need a wee mur after but it doesnt last very long some times it stings after aswel

Its not needing to wee more, and its not just after sex, its been happening for a while now! and it doesnt sting!

crystaltips, thanks for your reply - glad im not the only one!

anyone else??
  • Options
    Hi there,

I think you'd better check it out with a doctor, since it's hard to diagnose over the internet and a visit to a GP is the best way to solve your problem. Or you could call NHS direct too see if they can offer any insight.

Take care :)
  • Options
    Sophie G wrote: »
    Hi there,

I think you'd better check it out with a doctor, since it's hard to diagnose over the internet and a visit to a GP is the best way to solve your problem. Or you could call NHS direct too see if they can offer any insight.

Take care :)

You may also try JDHealthcare and see if there sexual health section may help you...you're absolutelty right..a doctor will know the exact answer to your problem.