Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

my mole :o(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Basically, i have a mole on my back.
(i did a search n didnt get what i needed)
I quite like it lol its part of me, i dont want it removed.
Recently i've been getting really dry skin in random places, and my mole seems to have got a bit kinda like dry skin on it, and normal mole coloured around it.

If i go to the doctors, are they def gonna take it off?
I really dont want that to happen lol
And secondly, if there is something wrong with it, is it def cancery type skin thing or is there possiblilty of it being something not serious at all....??

Comments

• Options
    No, they won't definitely take it off.

No, if there's some up with it it's not definitely cancerous.

Yes, you should get it looked at just to get it double checked.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    If a mole of any description changes in any shape or form then it is always advised to get it checked out. Go to the docs. If it needs to be taken off, wouldn't you prefer that rather than having something that is possibly causing more harm than good?
  • Options
    If a mole of any description changes in any shape or form then it is always advised to get it checked out. Go to the docs. If it needs to be taken off, wouldn't you prefer that rather than having something that is possibly causing more harm than good?

:yes: ALWAYS get moles checked if they change in any way... better to be safe than sorry. It might not need taking off... but better that then it going nasty I think.