Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

fuckin cunts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
got jumped last night.. round to the local bar for a carryout, mates uncle was kicked to death a few years back n it was his anniversary.. we made the mistake of leavin our mate outside whle we went in and he was mouthin like fuck to some crowd.. ended up about 20 v 4 of us.. nasty as fuck :(

fuckin hate scumbaggin wee bastards like that, fucked up our night n two of my mates took a right batterin

given the right time and place id honestly beat those wee cunts to death with a blunt object.. fuckin scum of society

:mad:

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like a nice place to live.

Sorry to hear that. I hope that your friends get better and it doesn't happen again. What was it all over?
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    Sounds like a nice place to live.

Sorry to hear that. I hope that your friends get better and it doesn't happen again. What was it all over?

my mate's uncle was kicked to death/ran over by about 3 cars outside the same place a few years back and it was his anniversary.. mate had a few drinks in him and started mouthin to a crowd.. wrong time n place n that
  • Options
    Shit mate that's fucking well out. There's always going to be cunts like that around in the world, pisses me the fuck off.
  • Options
    They always stick in packs unfortunately...
    Sorry to hear it mate!
  • Options
    very very similar happened to me a few months back but i was on my own, managed to throw two good punches agaisnt about 8 of the fuckers, i hope you see them again. always happens outside takeaways when your lashed.
    the world seems to be getting worse day by day

sorry to hear about your uncle.
  • Options
    sorry to hear about that, I hope none of you were hurt too badly though.

Take it easy,
  • Options
    I've never understood what enjoyment people get out of futile gesturing, mouthing off, and starting fights. some people are just rubbish.

sorry to hear that happened to you!
  • Options
    to be fair if some random starts mouthing off at u and ure m8s ure gonna do something...

they didnt know the situation so cant be to blame tbh
  • Options
    yea thats a fair point but it was more a case of him crackin up about the place and the type of people that did that to his uncle .. then they go out of their way to turn it into a fight.. they didnt even start throwin any digs until we had our backs to them and were walking away.. its the way those useless cunts operate

and no matter what theres no excuse for around 20 people to start on 4 .. never
  • Options
    Nearly got fucking jumped a few weeks back after the Superbowl. Was walking back from my mates and got approached from three wee cunts and squared up to me and started pushing me. I pushed the one in the middle back and squared up to him, and just as that happened two policemen walked out a flat right next to us. It wasn't until I got in that I realised just how fucking lucky I was.
  • Options
    Fucking hate all that xxx vs xxx shit, I had 6 on me last weekend because some silly little wanker couldn't hold his drink and started mouthing off. I'm like ffs mate, go home, I don't wanna hear it. Then his mates start, his mate grabbed me and I was getting punched and they were like little love taps, after one swung for me, I ducked and he chinned his mate :lol:.
  • Options
    They always go in packs, bloody wimps the lot of them. Had run ins with groups of guys/teenagers before, they seem to prey on anyone smaller than themselves, it's pathetic.
  • Options
    Yeah it's always the way init, if you saw one on their own they would without a doubt shit themselves.
  • Options
    Makoto wrote: »
    Yeah it's always the way init, if you saw one on their own they would without a doubt shit themselves.

Yeah they probably would. Unless they live around Wythenshawe or Moss Side and carry weapons...
  • Options
    Fuck sake mate. Hope you don't have that many battle wounds.
  • Options
    Hope you and your mates are alright. Do any of you's have any bad injuries?
    Sounds like the sort you find most places in the UK. You seem to get them in 2 sorts. The sort that jump you from behind (the pussy sort) and the sort that attack you when you're facin' 'em (the balls sort)

I had this happen this morning on my way home. 5 lads just came up and started giving it all the shit, you know what I mean. I splattered the one closest to me's nose and the rest fucking legged it. :lol: Pathetic

Had to fucking nash then cos the 2-bulbs showed up. :mad: Always showing up when they aren't needed, Pricks